Kyler Blowback and Early Season Boos?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What if the team goes 3-13 or 4-12 but instead of routinely getting blown out they average 19-20 points per game and are competitive unlike last year? There are levels to this.

We all expect improvement because of how idiotic the coaching was last year, how players were misused, etc. We won't honestly know how Josh would have done in the same system with better players around him so it's still kind of meh unless Kyler is a stud here and Josh struggles greatly elsewhere. There will ALWAYS be questions and comparisons moving forward.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am honestly shocked at the ratio of people lambasting the club over the pick. I really thought it was closer to 50/50 but man, people are furious.

Cards social media seems oblivious to it. They drop a positive post about KM and it just gets roasted. Fans feel betrayed and misled. Seems a majority wanted to stick with Josh and strengthen the defense with the first pick...or trade down and load up on other positions too.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I think that a lot of this is LA and UCLA fans piling on.

I anticipate that the preseason practice schedule will be tailor-made for Murray to win fans over, and if we start Hundley for the first two preseason games, all the better.

Fans fall in line, that's what they do. The question is how many hard core fans there are in Arizona.

What if the team goes 3-13 or 4-12 but instead of routinely getting blown out they average 19-20 points per game and are competitive unlike last year? There are levels to this.

Well, 19 ppg would have been good enough for 28th in the NFL last year, so I'm guessing that we'd be wondering what we got with our generational QB. Less than one more TD per game wouldn't be enough for me.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn