Kobe pours in 81!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
boisesuns said:
Chap, you and AF make things interesting that's for sure:)

I didn't even do anything--I just differed with him about his blind devotion to Kobe Bryant. And he took it personally. :shrug:

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
I didn't even do anything--I just differed with him about his blind devotion to Kobe Bryant. And he took it personally. :shrug:

Listen bro...i have thick skin...but im not going to let some anonymous coward keep coming at me after EVERY point i make

I made my point and you know where i stand...i dont care if you disagree with my opinion but dont even think of putting your snide little comments attached to them

And BTW im a die-hard devoted suns fan....i just dont have the wool pulled over my eyes when it comes to appreciating other good players who happen to put on a different uniform

Last edited:

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Arizona's Finest said:
Listen bro...i have thick skin...but im not going to let some anonymous coward keep coming at me after EVERY point i make

Coming AT you? Are you serious? You post your opinion, I post mine--if you're not prepared to discuss, yes, DISCUSS, your position, then don't post it. This is a message board, not a boxing ring. I don't know you personally--it'd be pretty stupid to resort to childish name-calling when I don't even know you.

You need to chill out.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
Coming AT you? Are you serious? You post your opinion, I post mine--if you're not prepared to discuss, yes, DISCUSS, your position, then don't post it. This is a message board, not a boxing ring. I don't know you personally--it'd be pretty stupid to resort to childish name-calling when I don't even know you.

You need to chill out.

dude im over it.....but i challenge anyone to reread your posts in response to mine and say that you dont have some sort of stupid agenda when it comes to things i say...comments like "superiority complex" and "Me and D-Dogg are having a good discussion, why are you posting in the thread?" are not exactly impersonal....and actually everytime you respond to me you give me no sort of respect for some reason. and thats one thing i wont stand for in real life or on a message board. disagree all you want but dont try to talk down to me....

i called you out and its over.....just mind what i said and its a moot point

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:

I know its comical....I apologize guys because i didnt want to destroy an otherwords good thread....

But you remember what Popeye used to say in the old cartoons before he would pop open that can of spinach.....that was me when i read that last post telling me i wasn't fitting within the parameters of the thread........

damo

Registered
Reaction score
he's the evil mastermind of basketball. perhaps even the devil himself.

The 81 points by Kobe Bryant came on 28-46 shooting in just under 42 minutes of play, including 7-of-13 three-pointers. He shot 18-of-20 free throws, and also had 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals, 3 turnovers and 1 block in just under 42 minutes of play.

InsideHoops.com's editor notes that, by coincidence (!), it was Kobe's 666th career regular season game.

http://www.insidehoops.com/kobe-bryant-81-points-012306.shtml

also he scored 66% percent of his team's points. too many 6's involved in this for my liking. i say he gets kicked from the league for good.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Arizona's Finest said:
I know its comical....I apologize guys because i didnt want to destroy an otherwords good thread....

But you remember what Popeye used to say in the old cartoons before he would pop open that can of spinach.....that was me when i read that last post telling me i wasn't fitting within the parameters of the thread........

Please. Take your halo off because you don't deserve it. We were having a serious discussion, and you came in and gave your opinion that the rest of us need to give Kobe a break. I responded to that by saying that there is no need to give him a break. You in turn, turned it into a personal battle. Like you always do.

And I didn't tell you not to post. You didn't like what was being discussed, and and someone called you out on it, and you go beserk. I asked why did you post at all if you weren't prepared to discuss alternate viewpoints.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Arizona's Finest said:
dude im over it.....but i challenge anyone to reread your posts in response to mine and say that you dont have some sort of stupid agenda when it comes to things i say...comments like "superiority complex" and "Me and D-Dogg are having a good discussion, why are you posting in the thread?" are not exactly impersonal....and actually everytime you respond to me you give me no sort of respect for some reason. and thats one thing i wont stand for in real life or on a message board. disagree all you want but dont try to talk down to me....

i called you out and its over.....just mind what i said and its a moot point

Mind what you said? This is a message board, the sooner you realize that, the better it will be for everyone.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
Not that I have any business being in this conversation, and I may just be troll-ish here....

But Chaplin...the pile of people who have called you this keeps getting bigger, yet you still don't see it...

"If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..."

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Not that I have any business being in this conversation, and I may just be troll-ish here....

But Chaplin...the pile of people who have called you this keeps getting bigger, yet you still don't see it...

Too bad your personal vendetta makes you write a post like this in the thread and not over private message. Wait, that's right, you still refuse to give me those priviliges due to a misunderstanding nearly 2 years old. Are you calling me a troll? That's rich.

Last edited:

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
Too bad your personal vendetta makes you write a post like this in the thread and not over private message. Wait, that's right, you still refuse to give me those priviliges due to a misunderstanding nearly 2 years old. Are you calling me a troll? That's rich.

No, I'm the troll...

And this has nothing to do with purple palace

golfcardfan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
GO SUNS!!!!! SCREW KOBE AND THE LAKERS!!!!! LAST I CHECKED THIS IS A SUNS BOARD!!!

Kobe is a ball hog period! If anyone thinks his team was happy to just keep passing to him so he could put on a show and make themselves look like crap is just silly. You could see in all their faces they were not happy and would rather be playing with someone else. Kobe you just keep shooting your way to a scoring title cause thats the only TITLE you will have a chance at for along time.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Chaplin said:

Nature often holds up a mirror so we can see more clearly the ongoing processes of growth, renewal, and transformation in our lives.

Mary Ann Brussat

Last edited:

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:

oh this one is even better....

If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give 'em a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.

Douglas Adams

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard