Kliff Kingsbury may walk away from USC

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Is Cardinals Fangirl “credible” as far as the twitter world goes anyway?

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
not fair
even mullens the udfa was better then rosen

You do realize he had 2 training camps and a better OL and one of the best TEs in football? He wasn’t a rookie behind a Swiss cheese OL with a rookie OC.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You do realize he had 2 training camps and a better OL and one of the best TEs in football? He wasn’t a rookie behind a Swiss cheese OL with a rookie OC.
i realize it but from what i have seen i made my opinion, i hope he will get better enough to be a quality starter

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i realize it but from what i have seen i made my opinion, i hope he will get better enough to be a quality starter

Did you make youbsame decision on Goff when he was actually worse as a rook?

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Fangirl probably follows Cowherd. Yeah, she's "connected".

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That "Fangirl" account is VERY suspicious. She has over 2200 followers - yet that Kitchens tweet got a grand total of FIVE likes and ZERO retweets, implying that hardly anybody actually follows her. Probably pumped up her numbers with phony bot followers.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did you make youbsame decision on Goff when he was actually worse as a rook?

no, i know is right keeping some hope regarding our qb but comparing the goff and rosen rookie year doesnt mean he will make the same progress

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

RRRRRrrrright
While I don't trust the insight, having a "source" is at least more tantalizing than reposting a link to someone's blog that is reposting a link to a random oddsmaker's site. Which is what the Kitchens thing was.

At least this is on her, as opposed to the last headline, which was just misleading.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no, i know is right keeping some hope regarding our qb but comparing the goff and rosen rookie year doesnt mean he will make the same progress

It doesn’t 100% but doesn’t mean he’s a lost cause either.... Why didnt you have the same conclusion of Goff?

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It doesn’t 100% but doesn’t mean he’s a lost cause either.... Why didnt you have the same conclusion of Goff?
i didnt focus my attention much on goff since i just follow the cardinals, but the few times i watched him plays even if he didnt look good he didnt regressed during the year, and rosen got worse week by week
being a franchise qb is not just having the phisycal skillset but having a strong mindset to overcome adversities, and the guy didnt look much confident

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ESPN saying Kingsbury will interview with NFL teams now and the Cardinals want him and he wants the Cardinals.

Screw it young offensive head coach I'd rather have that then some old retread. He better bring a hell of a DC

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
The loanpro guy was who I was talking about. He said KK turned down the Cardinals on Thursday. Reddit guy said Cardinals offered him the position, and that post was Friday? Or Saturday?

The guy you’re referencing is now saying KK to Cards is done.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort