Keim draft picks turning around

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Didnt think i'd be posting this anytime soon but it appears some of Keims draft picks have really turned a corner

Worth Keeping:--

Zack Allen
B Murph
Simmons
Zaven
Marco
Jalen UDFA already extended
Budda already extended
Eno B
Kyler Already extended

Not much on offense-- not much on the O-Line specifically. this is concerning.

But it looks like this entire defense could end up being made up of mostly draft picks which is pretty incredible. This isnt counting the C Thomas and Myjai Sanders growth

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Didnt think i'd be posting this anytime soon but it appears some of Keims draft picks have really turned a corner

Worth Keeping:--

Zack Allen
B Murph
Simmons
Zaven
Marco
Jalen UDFA already extended
Budda already extended
Eno B
Kyler Already extended

Not much on offense-- not much on the O-Line specifically. this is concerning.

But it looks like this entire defense could end up being made up of mostly draft picks which is pretty incredible. This isnt counting the C Thomas and Myjai Sanders growth
9 out of 11 starters that played against the Saints are all Keims picks which I gave him props for after the game, not a big Keim fan overall though. The way he bungled the kicking situation a few weeks back, then still didn't cut that bozo the next day.............? Keeps him & then coach bro doesn't trust him against the "Shehawks" when Blankenshio was available the whole time. What did Blankenship do when Keim signs him? Makes a 50 yarder & several other kicks. We could possibly 5-2 right now had it not been for the Keim blunder, he must've been drunk to not sign Blankenship lol. Oh I could go on about Keim & I'm not even gonna get started on his WR picks. He has a whole lot of ground to make up on his draft pick misses before I'll get behind him totally again. I'm not gonna say he can't but history isn't in his favor.