I've never had more hope for a HC and staff

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

The good thing about Petzing is that he doesn't really appear to have HC appearance, which means he could be here long term. Rallis might get a shot sooner rather than later.
I dig what you are saying. If I could have jumped into my computer when I saw KK sitting in front of his 200 sq inch tv in front of a 900" window, wearing $600.00 slip on shoes, sans sox, during the draft, I said to myself....I don't think this is the way Vince L dealt with the draft!!!! :)

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Aaand we're back to Kyler being perfect and in no way ever doing anything wrong lol

Turtling, spinning into rushes, sliding short of first downs, running OOB when he shouldn't, suddenly becoming allergic to long throws...the list goes on. Never mind the injury problems and total choke jobs in clinching/playoff games. But, nah, absolutely none of that had to do with Kyler. Literally all of it was on Kliffy. Joke, man.

Ugh, I've been nothing but positive but have allowed you to drag me into this smh
We are finding out that football is a TEAM game, not a ME game. Murray, under KK was never put in a position to succeed, not ever. Week after week, KK put a Superman cape on KM & sent him out on the field to perform magic in order for us to win. And many times, Murray did exactly that. You speak of spinning into tackles. How many times did he spin to ESCAPE tackles and either run for 30 yards or make a play downfield. His spins created way, way, way more positive plays than negative ones. But, eventually, DC’s will figure out how to stymie that spin. Kyler surely didn’t spin just to spin. He HAD to spin because our OL play was utter trash. And I NEVER said Murray was perfect. NO QB in the NFL is perfect. All you need to do is check out Mahomes record in the second half of every season when he had to play for KK. He, the greatest QB I’ve ever seen, couldn’t win when saddled with KK either. And aside from the physical aspects of the game of football, did KK communicate with Murray every single day like JG is doing as we speak? Nope. It’s a well known fact, that KK avoided that process altogether.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
We are finding out that football is a TEAM game, not a ME game. Murray, under KK was never put in a position to succeed, not ever. Week after week, KK put a Superman cape on KM & sent him out on the field to perform magic in order for us to win. And many times, Murray did exactly that. You speak of spinning into tackles. How many times did he spin to ESCAPE tackles and either run for 30 yards or make a play downfield. His spins created way, way, way more positive plays than negative ones. But, eventually, DC’s will figure out how to stymie that spin. Kyler surely didn’t spin just to spin. He HAD to spin because our OL play was utter trash. And I NEVER said Murray was perfect. NO QB in the NFL is perfect. All you need to do is check out Mahomes record in the second half of every season when he had to play for KK. He, the greatest QB I’ve ever seen, couldn’t win when saddled with KK either. And aside from the physical aspects of the game of football, did KK communicate with Murray every single day like JG is doing as we speak? Nope. It’s a well known fact, that KK avoided that process altogether.
Kyler is blameless though, eh? You do you, man. You do you.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
PLEASE STOP POSTING....you are distracting me from doing my work by presenting too much sense!!!!!

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
My friend says that JC is his favorite HC that he worked for. Says he is super smart and a great leader. Says that JG's staff and the guys on the roster have really bought into what JG is building here.

He has also worked with Jim Harbaugh who he thought was a total A$$ and hated working for. He liked Kliff but said he was a terrible HC and he told me this while he was coaching with him.
All entirely plausible.

Kliff was apparently at the facility all the time, it's a wonder what he was actually up to. Studying the same 5 plays even harder? We couldn't even execute our limited playbook with Kliff in charge.
People really do underestimate what sort of rot that Keim caused over there at Hardy both in the front office and in the locker room.

MB of course let it all happen.
Of course - Keim was a drinking buddy and enabler. Who cares if he's a disaster as a GM and a person?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Kliff was apparently at the facility all the time, it's a wonder what he was actually up to. Studying the same 5 plays even harder? We couldn't even execute our limited playbook with Kliff in charge.

we have all seen co-workers who are high on "culture" measures -- hard working, team players, good attitude ...........

but not good at their actual job responsibility.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler is blameless though, eh? You do you, man. You do you.
Stop putting words in my mouth. I SPECIFICALLY said that NO QB in the NFL is perfect. And that would include Murray. But, the LION’S share and then some had way, way, way more to do with how pathetic our entire coaching staff was under KK & VJ.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
This guy is a HC & arguably the brightest offensive mind in the league right now:
You must be registered for see images attach
1) Shanahan disciple
2) He was the third-choice HC after the owner tried to bring in Sean Payton and Tom Brady

I remember when he was hired I thought he was too young and too cool to succeed. I was wrong about that, but there IS something cool about McDaniels in a way that works. For whatever reason, Kliff seemed to have all the cool guy pieces in place, but never, ever had the confidence to put it all together.

Probably why he fishes for THOTs on Instagram. Have higher standards, bro.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
For whatever reason, Kliff seemed to have all the cool guy pieces in place, but never, ever had the confidence to put it all together.
Not smart enough to be an NFL head coach and he knew it.

McDaniels is so much brighter an offensive mind it isn't even funny - literally different leagues.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aaand we're back to Kyler being perfect and in no way ever doing anything wrong lol

Turtling, spinning into rushes, sliding short of first downs, running OOB when he shouldn't, suddenly becoming allergic to long throws...the list goes on. Never mind the injury problems and total choke jobs in clinching/playoff games. But, nah, absolutely none of that had to do with Kyler. Literally all of it was on Kliffy. Joke, man.

Ugh, I've been nothing but positive but have allowed you to drag me into this smh
You need not apologize. People do have a short memory. There were times Kyler was terrible which at first we forgave as rookie mistakes. However ,some of those mistakes continued. I remember him throwing into coverage and not seeing the wide open guy.
I’m sure some of that was Kliff and the offense designed but not 100% of it.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Not smart enough to be an NFL head coach and he knew it.

McDaniels is so much brighter an offensive mind it isn't even funny - literally different leagues.
Also, McDaniels has been through some stuff. Got sent out of the NFL and worked in the USFL for a season as an assistant. Had to deal with some personal demons.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah ain't nobody making a 5'8" dude that looks like Stewie from Family Guy their head coach in a hurry.
Not even close! I can't believe no one has hung the Squidward moniker on him yet! Since he's earning some good early reviews we can do so in good fun, rather than as an insult. :D

Last edited:

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Athletic's Ted Nguyen has an article today on "NFL’s best and worst Week 3 coaching decisions". First on his list of "Likes" is:

Cardinals’ game plan vs. the vaunted Cowboys’ defense

Cardinals offensive coordinator Drew Petzing, I apologize. I was not familiar with your game. This is the second week in a row that Petzing has put together a creative game plan that’s caused confusion for opposing defenses. I liked Petzing’s plan to spread the Dallas Cowboys out and run the ball at them with dressed-up run concepts and hit them deep with creative play-action shots. In Week 3, the Cardinals had the third-highest rushing success percentage (51.9) against a Cowboys defense that some feel can be historically good.

I love using Rondale Moore as a “wide back” and giving him carries. On his long touchdown, the Cardinals came out in 01 personnel (no running backs, one tight end and four wide receivers). The Cowboys responded with their dime personnel (six defensive backs). Before the snap, they looked confused on how to line up against the Cardinals’ formation. Dime “linebacker” Markquese Bell lined up in the box while actual linebacker Leighton Vander Esch lined up outside of the box.

The Cardinals ran a midzone concept that the offensive line was able to easily block against the Cowboys’ super light front and Moore was untouched running 45 yards to paydirt.

Quarterback Joshua Dobbs had a 140 quarterback rating on play action (11 attempts) against the Cowboys, including a 69-yard pass to Michael Wilson.

This design is a variation of a popular throwback boot concept from the Shanahan disciples called “hiccup.” Petzing’s version is from shotgun with Wilson just running a divide route across the field. The idea is to boot in one direction to get the defense flowing that way, while a receiver runs in the opposite direction away from the flow of the defense.

As Dobbs booted to the left, the entire Cowboys defense followed, adhering to their “boot rules” and left Wilson wide open running to the right. The pulling guard Will Hernandez just did enough, getting in front of Micah Parsons to give Dobbs enough time to set up and throw.

Before the season, most, including me, thought the Cardinals were going to be an easy win, but they’ve proven so far that they’re going to be feisty and they aren’t going to lay down for anyone. They play hard and they do some interesting and unique things schematically — that’s a combination that will make them a tough out.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Not even close! I can't believe no one has hung the Squidward moniker on him yet! Since he's earning some good early reviews we can do so in good fun, rather than as an insult. :D

Naw he's the ugly kid from the office.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Stop putting words in my mouth. I SPECIFICALLY said that NO QB in the NFL is perfect. And that would include Murray. But, the LION’S share and then some had way, way, way more to do with how pathetic our entire coaching staff was under KK & VJ.
You then went on to excuse every single one of his mistakes that you deigned to reply to. He was HORRIBLE with those bad, needless spins into the pass rush, where he often spurned a pocket and caused a sack where he didn't need to. He was AWFUL at long throws. Etc. The list goes on. He was bad, independent of anybody else, last year. Yes, Kliffy gets the lion's share of the blame. Yes, Kyler was bad last season and could have been a lot better. Both can be true.

I know, I'm beating my head against the wall, but you are great at painting over his faults.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard