It’s been posted that we gave a 2020 5th back to Miami

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
At this point, it makes no difference to me. Amazed that the Cardinals got a second round pick for Rosen. At this point, I don’t even care about getting fleeced. At one point, I thought Keim and Bidwill had the team in the danger zone of a locker room disaster with Kyler Murray’s father involved. Onward and forward

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It was reported wrong on TV, if Mort is right.

Not false reporting from anyone... I have both channels on.
Thought you were gone? Taking your ball and going home cause you didn’t get your way.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
At this point, it makes no difference to me. Amazed that the Cardinals got a second round pick for Rosen. At this point, I don’t even care about getting fleeced. At one point, I thought Keim and Bidwill had the team in the danger zone of a locker room disaster with Kyler Murray’s father involved. Onward and forward

Just lucky they found a dance partner that was as desperate as they were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As someone said in another thread, we essentially traded a 1st, 3rd, and 5th round pick last year to move UP to a low 2nd round pick this year and a 5th next year. Doesn't look so good when you look at it that way does it.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As someone said in another thread, we essentially traded a 1st, 3rd, and 5th round pick last year to move UP to a low 2nd round pick this year and a 5th next year. Doesn't look so good when you look at it that way does it.
It would have been worse if we didn't take him at all.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score

Good to see Murray’s dad has a position in the organization...should be a good fit

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Or look at it that you traded a known bust for a 2nd round pick.

Any other position and the fan base wouldnt be whining about it.