Is training Camp at the end of July or 1st week of Aug?

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Does anyone know or will it be awhile before that info is released?

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No idea, but I love that this is only five or six months away instead of seven or eight. :D

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
training camp opens two weeks before the first pre season game

I am too lazy right now to figure out when the first preseason game is -- but you can count back four weekends from the regular season opening weekend

AntSports Steve

Cardinals Future GM
Reaction score
Friday July 31st would be a good guess for when the Cards report to training camp.

If the Cards have to play in one of the overseas preseason games or the Hall of Fame game, they could move it a week earlier.

Laborday is Monday Sept 7th this year (that's pretty late), so opening day is most likely Thur Sept 10th.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Friday July 31st would be a good guess for when the Cards report to training camp.

If the Cards have to play in one of the overseas preseason games or the Hall of Fame game, they could move it a week earlier.

Laborday is Monday Sept 7th this year (that's pretty late), so opening day is most likely Thur Sept 10th.

:stupid:

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
The Bills and Titans play in the Hall of Fame Game. Those are set up a year in advance. I don't think there are any overseas preseason games, but those would have been set up last year as well, so that the teams could arrange travel, passports etc.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard