I'm off this board. Peace and have a nice season.

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
I've tried to be logical on this board and here to discuss football but seem like everybody is into hating and making personal comments about me more. Everyone is still mad about the first 49ers game and is taking this way too personally. I know this is ya'll forums but rules are set for a reason...the double standards on here are to second to none.

There are a few cool people on here like Pariah and Russ but other than that, you guys don't really wanna talk football here. Anyway, I'm out of here...mods can ban this name for good.

I'm still sticking to my earlier prediction, 49ers will go 10-6 and make the playoffs. Have a good season and pay Boldin!!!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again - why can't people just leave a board without posting a "Look at me, I'm an attention ***** and I'm leaving the board" thread? :shrug:

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
I don't wanna play anymore, i'm taking my ball and going home. MOMMMMMIIIIIIIEEEEEE

finally. this dude's steeler/niner love is confusing and annoying. PEACE!

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I've tried to be logical on this board and here to discuss football but seem like everybody is into hating and making personal comments about me more. Everyone is still mad about the first 49ers game and is taking this way too personally. I know this is ya'll forums but rules are set for a reason...the double standards on here are to second to none.

There are a few cool people on here like Pariah and Russ but other than that, you guys don't really wanna talk football here. Anyway, I'm out of here...mods can ban this name for good.

I'm still sticking to my earlier prediction, 49ers will go 10-6 and make the playoffs. Have a good season and pay Boldin!!!

So long Mel. Have a good trip.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

Yeah and you never personally attacked anyone or our Cardinals players. Whatever.

Have a nice life Blowhard!!! :mulli:

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I for one found some of your illogical posts irritatingly entertaining, but whatever.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can I have your ASFN $$$$ before you leave. I could use it.

PLEASE?

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Who is gohard ?
:shrug:

I’d rather post with 25 people and just get one sided opinions rather than post with 26 when I know that right now that person is not sold out to be a part of this board,” RugbyMuffin said. “It is more about them than it is about the board. Cannot post with them, cannot debate with them, cannot communicate with them. Can’t do it. I want posters. I want people that want to post.”

Last edited:

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
So.... Go Hard is now Totally Out???

Figures.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, this saves an inevitable banning....... Good luck.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
No one cares lol
And by the way you've attacked and have had more snide, snarky remarks than most Cowboy posters!
You won't be missed

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
I give blowhard some credit. At least he came back to make his 'arguments' and wasn't one of those hit-and-run trolls. But he was still a troll.

Good riddance.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Interesting that he leaves the day after the Cards take first-place away from the Niners.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Interesting that he leaves the day after the Cards take first-place away from the Niners.

Typical.
He knows the 9ers are nowhere near as good as they think and will pretty much blow this year too but came onb here with all the braggin when they were 3-0 but now that they lost 3 in a row and are being exposed for what they are, he/she leaves. Coward

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson