I'm off this board. Peace and have a nice season.

chickenhead

Reaction score
I gave the Niners the respect they deserved when they were 3-1 and had just beaten every team in the division. I won't trash them now, either. They're still 3-3, though losing 3 our of their next 4 (@IND, TEN, CHI, @GB) suddenly looks like a real possibility. It's a tough time for Smith to take over as starter.

Vermont Maverick

Registered
Reaction score
Who is gohard ?
:shrug:

I’d rather post with 25 people and just get one sided opinions rather than post with 10 when I know that right now that person is not sold out to be a part of this board,” RugbyMuffin said. “It is more about them than it is about the board. Cannot post with them, cannot debate with them, cannot communicate with them. Can’t do it. I want posters. I want people that want to post.”

You must be registered for see images
You da man, Rugby

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've tried to be logical on this board and here to discuss football but seem like everybody is into hating and making personal comments about me more. Everyone is still mad about the first 49ers game and is taking this way too personally. I know this is ya'll forums but rules are set for a reason...the double standards on here are to second to none.

There are a few cool people on here like Pariah and Russ but other than that, you guys don't really wanna talk football here. Anyway, I'm out of here...mods can ban this name for good.

I'm still sticking to my earlier prediction, 49ers will go 10-6 and make the playoffs. Have a good season and pay Boldin!!!

sixty whiners suck

noone has ever cared if you stayed, you always just pretend to be a cards fan but have a sixty whiners perspective on everything but try to deny it. have fun not visiting the forum, it wont make a difference.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty sad a Niner fan troll has more A$FN than a lot of Cardinal fans here.

maybe because he cared about pretend money that means nothing, all i do is read and post, who cares about asfn money? besides shane?

I bet every dime i have on something random the other day and dont know if i won or lost

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Yeah, he's totally out.
Yet, he visited the site yesterday.

Make up your mind.

:D

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 198

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, he's totally out.

Make up your mind.

:D Well he had to find out if we was a missing him didn't he?

I don't expect those that have to make an such an issue about leaving really ever do leave, lurking or re-registering they are out there and they care whey we think.

Bye-bye

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you make a statement like "I'm glad you guys won, we haven't had a meaningful game in November in a long time", what the hell do you expect?

First off, NOBODY hopes a division foe wins, AND the 49er's have proved nothing to be at a point to claim where they will be standing in November.

Anyway Bye Bye.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he's totally out.

Make up your mind.

haha i came to the thread to see if he had come back, anyone with a goodbye post always comes back to read it.

Fitz Rulz

Registered
Reaction score
He decided to leave after the Giants game
that says alot!
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
It's shocking that the 9er fans all left the board after we go on a win streak and take the division lead back.:sarcasm:

I'd have though well with all the rings and pretty banners they'd have more fortitude than that...:lame:

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I'm just going to add to the problem but this thread is 4 pages long and still active? Really? No one is allowed to criticize someone for making a thread like this. It's one helluva popular thread!

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm just going to add to the problem but this thread is 4 pages long and still active? Really? No one is allowed to criticize someone for making a thread like this. It's one helluva popular thread!

Hey, gawking at car accidents is popular too, doesn't make it right.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
can we perma ban him like he asked? i see this getting messy WHEN he comes back.