Ian Rapoport Dhop trade likely happening in the next ten days

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I remember some in this thread giving me grief when I said the Patriots were not sold on Mac and it was one reason why I didn't see Hopkins as an option.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
This is like giving Steve Wilks Mike McCoy and Sam Bradford, and expecting wins.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Meh. If the Cards were trying to compete that contract is probably fine.

Entering a fumigation phase makes it harder.
There is no reason to move on from him for low compensation at this point. The Cardinals are a more entertaining team with Hopkins, so I think they should keep him at this point.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There is no reason to move on from him for low compensation at this point. The Cardinals are a more entertaining team with Hopkins, so I think they should keep him at this point.
I'm sure he will love trying to catch passes from a 37-year-old Colt McCoy and David Blough for half the season.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure he will love trying to catch passes from a 37-year-old Colt McCoy and David Blough for half the season.
The Cardinals have given him a chance to find another team willing to trade for him. He needs to decide whether he wants to get paid and catch passes from McCoy or play for less and catch passes from a real QB.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I love Dhop too but him staying is never gonna happen

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson