Ian Rapoport Dhop trade likely happening in the next ten days

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And the Jets added Rodgers!

Yep their division just got tougher. Jets beat them last year with Wilson at QB and no Breece Hall. They can't afford to just run it back.

They have done very little in FA. Right now they are probably worse than last year.

They lost Edmunds at LB.

Ther replaced Singletary with Harris which is a wash.

Replaced Saffold with Edwards which is a wash.

Replaced Bobby Hart at G with Conner McGovern which is a step up but it's Guard so hardly a major leap forward.

And added Taylor Rapp.

Nothing about this screams they got better.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rumors going around again that teams want Cards to eat some of the salary.

OBJ just signed a $15m fully guaranteed contract coming off an ACL.

Hopkins would cost a team $17m per year. They should tell teams to get real. That's a bargain contract for a guy with his skills and they can get out of it any time with no G's left.

The Bills could play him next year then trade him again and recoup some draft capital.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Rumors going around again that teams want Cards to eat some of the salary.

OBJ just signed a $15m fully guaranteed contract coming off an ACL.

Hopkins would cost a team $17m per year. They should tell teams to get real. That's a bargain contract for a guy with his skills and they can get out of it any time with no G's left.

The Bills could play him next year then trade him again and recoup some draft capital.
Yup! No way the Cardinals should swallow part of the salary.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I've thought the Bills have been the best fit for awhile, think I may have mentioned it way back when. He'd put them over the top.
With that roster, the 59th pick(if that's the cost) might not even make the team. It's a no-brainer to add a guy like Hopkins and become the likely SB favorites.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I've thought the Bills have been the best fit for awhile, think I may have mentioned it way back when. He'd put them over the top.
With that roster, the 59th pick(if that's the cost) might not even make the team. It's a no-brainer to add a guy like Hopkins and become the likely SB favorites.
The Bills aren't that stacked that a 2nd rounder wouldn't make the team...lol He'd have to be Buster Davis bad for that to happen. Hopkins landing in KC is a clearer path to a championship, than Buffalo, regardless.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Bills have to be the team most likely to over pay. They have been expecting a Superbowl the last three years but they just can't get past the Chiefs/Bengals.

And their division has got tougher. Fins and Jets are both better teams while they stood still.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I wonder what other tidbits Ian Rapoport has for us going into the draft?
He thinks there will be 'a feeding frenzy' for our pick if the Texans don't take CJ Stroud. Otherwise there will be little or no interest in trading up to #3. FWIW

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard