Ian Rapoport Dhop trade likely happening in the next ten days

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This Raiders-Cardinals trade proposal sends DeAndre Hopkins to Vegas​

What could a trade between the Raiders and Cardinals look like? A suggested trade package would be Las Vegas trading the No. 70 overall pick in the 2023 NFL Draft and a 2024 fourth-round pick to Arizona in exchange for Hopkins.

However, adding a player with a contract as large as Hopkins’ is tough to fit on the salary cap. Another option could be looking to shed some salary in the deal. The Raiders could include Renfrow in the deal and to incentivize the Cardinals, upgrade the draft capital. In addition to the No. 70 pick, Las Vegas can include the third-round pick they received from the Giants in exchange for Waller.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

What could a trade between the Raiders and Cardinals look like? A suggested trade package would be Las Vegas trading the No. 70 overall pick in the 2023 NFL Draft and a 2024 fourth-round pick to Arizona in exchange for Hopkins.

However, adding a player with a contract as large as Hopkins’ is tough to fit on the salary cap. Another option could be looking to shed some salary in the deal. The Raiders could include Renfrow in the deal and to incentivize the Cardinals, upgrade the draft capital. In addition to the No. 70 pick, Las Vegas can include the third-round pick they received from the Giants in exchange for Waller.
Sign me up for that one if possible. Renfrow really fell off of a cliff last year, but I think that's McDaniels to blame more than him.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Definitely need more mini WRs on this team.
I mean if it's a 2nd or 3rd round pick and an experienced player, I don't see the problem. Sure, we need more size, but I'd rather have him and upgrade from him than take a 2nd or 3rd rounder and just say "nah" to Renfrow.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I mean if it's a 2nd or 3rd round pick and an experienced player, I don't see the problem. Sure, we need more size, but I'd rather have him and upgrade from him than take a 2nd or 3rd rounder and just say "nah" to Renfrow.
He could be the Kirk replacement.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score

Not happening.