Ian Rapoport Dhop trade likely happening in the next ten days

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not sure how this would happen when they have $3m of cap space.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is the Bills last year of cheap Josh Allen. They would be dumb to not put all their chips in this season.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
First thing is since every team now knows what Giants' offer is, take the time to see if someone will offer more.

My initial thought was I want a bit more from Giants. But I still think taking their offer would be fine. We get a second #1 and the extra year on rookie contract that comes with that. We dump dhop's contract on Giants. And we still have #3 to do with what we want, like replace that 2nd round pick or even wiggle another #1 this year or next out of someone.

Ask for a bit more, a 3rd instead of 4th, or if no then offer a 6th to get the 3rd instead of 4.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
First thing is since every team now knows what Giants' offer is, take the time to see if someone will offer more.

My initial thought was I want a bit more from Giants. But I still think taking their offer would be fine. We get a second #1 and the extra year on rookie contract that comes with that. We dump dhop's contract on Giants. And we still have #3 to do with what we want, like replace that 2nd round pick or even wiggle another #1 this year or next out of someone.

Ask for a bit more, a 3rd instead of 4th, or if no then offer a 6th to get the 3rd instead of 4.
The Giants didn't actually offer that, that's just a hypothetical trade an ESPN talking head made up for his 2023 mock draft.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On Cowherd, they said they think the Colts will take Will Levis and sniff around for Hopkins. Levis is in a pro style offense and with another weapon opposite Pittman, they could win now.

Colts get
Hopkins

Cardinals get
2024 3rd

I'd do this and then take Anderson. They also think Houston takes Carter at #2.

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
On Cowherd, they said they think the Colts will take Will Levis and sniff around for Hopkins. Levis is in a pro style offense and with another weapon opposed Pittman, they could win now.

Colts get
Hopkins

Cardinals get
2024 3rd

I'm for it.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
On Cowherd, they said they think the Colts will take Will Levis and sniff around for Hopkins. Levis is in a pro style offense and with another weapon opposed Pittman, they could win now.

Colts get
Hopkins

Cardinals get
2024 3rd

They don't have to move up for Levis.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They don't have to move up for Levis.
If another want to jump them, they do. Cardinals just need to make it seem that way. He's climbing the boards, and with Strouds score coming out is there with Richardson now. Some think Stroud could fall to 12th now and Houston.

In 1998, the Chargers didn't need to move up for Leaf either.

"There is a notable trade between the Cardinals and Chargers that is remembered for all of the wrong reasons. The Cardinals traded the second overall pick in the 1998 NFL Draft to the Bolts for two first-round picks, a second-round pick, Eric Metcalf — who is one of the greatest one-year wonders in team history — and Patrick Sapp.

And with that selection, the Chargers drafted the worst bust in franchise history and one of the biggest busts in NFL history, Ryan Leaf, one pick after Peyton Manning was selected and had a completely different career."

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
If another want to jump them, they do. Cardinals just need to make it seem thst way. He's climbing the boards and with Strouds score coming out is there with Richardson now. Some think Stroud could fall to 12th now and Houston.

In 1998, the Chargers didn't need to move up for Leaf either.

"There is a notable trade between the Cardinals and Chargers that is remembered for all of the wrong reasons. The Cardinals traded the second overall pick in the 1998 NFL Draft to the Bolts for two first-round picks, a second-round pick, Eric Metcalf — who is one of the greatest one-year wonders in team history — and Patrick Sapp.

And with that selection, the Chargers drafted the worst bust in franchise history and one of the biggest busts in NFL history, Ryan Leaf, one pick after Peyton Manning was selected and had a completely different career."
That trade rocked. Metcalf helped get us into the playoffs with that KO return in the last game after we gave up a 4th and forever TD to tie the game.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn