I missed the game Carolina and Seattle..

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Should the cards be scare of the Panthers?

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Seattle played terrible more than they played well. I think Seattle may have put some things on tape in second half for a blue print...
Not worried at all, most overrated team in the NFL. Cards O will expose that depleted secondary. They wont score enough points.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolutely. Panthers Oline and Dline played well today. Any time we face a mobile QB that can throw on the run and can run himself we need to be concerned

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Seattle played terrible more than they played well. I think Seattle may have put some things on tape in second half for a blue print...
Not worried at all, most overrated team in the NFL. Cards O will expose that depleted secondary. They wont score enough points.

A team that is now 16 & 1 is "overrated"????? LMAO! [emoji3]

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seattle just started so bad and spotted them a pick six and then they should have kicked a fg in first half, also missed a fg to end first half. Seattle played like Seattle we know in the second half and **** out Carolina and put up 24 unanswered, could have been real interesting if there were about 5 more minutes left.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Seattle just started so bad and spotted them a pick six and then they should have kicked a fg in first half, also missed a fg to end first half. Seattle played like Seattle we know in the second half and **** out Carolina and put up 24 unanswered, could have been real interesting if there were about 5 more minutes left.

Could've... should've....would've... Whatever man. The Panthers are 16 & 1 and more than in any other pro sports league, any team that puts up that type of record is a legit Championship contender. Overrated??? Seriously???

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Panthers have been dominant, ugly, and so, so in a ton of their games.

The Colts, Packers, Hawks, & Falcons have all shown that they can be scored on. We have to control the clock, and pass protect well.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If Arizona plays like they did the first time they played Green Bay this year they have a real shot at winning.

If they played like they did last night Carolina is going to blow them out.

Last edited:

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I'm told Panthers DE Jared Allen suffered a foot injury that will likely require surgery and end his season.

Panther beat reporter

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Up 31-0 and never scored again. I hope they keep that drought going...

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Two things happened in the second half: They protected Wilson and he found people. They also stopped Carolinas run game.

Maybe it was because Carolina went conservative. I might believe that for the first score, but not after.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The loss of Redding and Okafor hurts the Cards ability to stop the run game. Yes. This will be a very difficult games. But it is winnable. The Cards will have to play better than they did against Green Bay.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should the cards be scare of the Panthers?

Yes. I hadn't seen Cam Newton play in years before today. He is at a complete different level. He can throw, and is not afraid to run. Will probably win NFL MVP.

That is going to be a tough, tough game.

Redneck Voodoo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Stop the run & give Palmer time & the Cards are headed to Cali:D

Two things happened in the second half: They protected Wilson and he found people. They also stopped Carolinas run game.

Maybe it was because Carolina went conservative. I might believe that for the first score, but not after.

The Seahawks came out like: "Hey, we're the Seahawks...don't you know who we are?" Once they got over themselves, they finally started playing ball.

The Cards have to play 60 minutes like Arians preaches. If they do, I think it'll be a repeat of 2008. If not, they go home and we start looking toward the draft, wondering what could've been.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Scared? If they're scared they shouldn't even get on the plane to Charlotte.

I'm confident Arians will have them prepared and ready to step on some throats.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Palmer just needs to an better. If he does that opens alot of other things like the run.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard