I don’t get the hate

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay if you believe we are playing 2 ILB all the time then either we are in dime so no Fotu or in 3/4 so no Murphy or Golden doesn't play despite being signed over Reddick.

Collins can't play without removing.an existing.starter.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And let me explain it again. There are only 11 starters on defense. The idea of a "front 7" is at best a two run down mentality given that most teams run 3+ WR 70% of the time

So Hicks wasn't a thing. Unless the Campbell/Simmons spot didn't play.

unseenaz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
this board has transformed into overtly negative about everything over the past year or 2. some here will disagree with every single thing we would have done tonight it it wasn't the the 1 prospect they wanted. ridiculous.

i used to take pride in being a dark sider, now we all are

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And let me explain it again. There are only 11 starters on defense. The idea of a "front 7" is at best a two run down mentality given that most teams run 3+ WR 70% of the time

So Hicks wasn't a thing. Unless the Campbell/Simmons spot didn't play.

Snap counts against Seattle week 11
https://www.google.com/amp/s/cardsw...1-defensive-snap-counts-and-observations/amp/

snap counts against the rams in week 13

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cardsw...4-defensive-snap-counts-and-observations/amp/

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this board has transformed into overtly negative about everything over the past year or 2. some here will disagree with every single thing we would have done tonight it it wasn't the the 1 prospect they wanted. ridiculous.

I am usually all sunshine and puppies

I am such a homer I bought a Rosen jersey so who knows. Maybe Collins is a future all pro. He certainly seems bright

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

Dude, we've been mediocre at best since 2015, how is it not appropriate to be negative?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
so you were going to complain no matter who the pick was because we've been mediocre since 2015
I had players I wanted us to take. We have glaring needs on this roster.

I don't pay attention to football just to complain, so... no.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol

which point ? The one where you said Chandler/ Simmons / Golden was the base?

Well again Chandler would have played those snaps if he was available

I mean if your counter here is that a guy on IR didn't play then yay you win the smart award.

My actual point was that taking Collins removes a recently added starter from the mix and thus has minimal impact this year. It's taking Simmons after you sign Campbell and then being bewildered he doesn't play

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score

you realize we looked pathetic down the stretch, going 2-5, haven’t had a winning season since 2015, just had an off-season that would have been great in 2015, but it’s 2021 and our glory days and most of our FAs were years ago, right?

weird that people are on the darkside right now.