I don’t get the hate

Finito

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Zaven Collins actually seems like the best player available to me. Let’s face it this draft SUCKS.

you look at all the other players people are complaining about taking and you see serious red flags. Farley and Phillips have serious injury concerns.

I see no legit WR, Offensive Lineman, Defensive lineman, no TE worthy of 16. Don’t give me the we should of traded down BS either cause that means someone has to want to trade up and I didn’t see anybody trading up after the QB’s were gone in the teens.

listen I’m not going to lose sleep over not taking a RB at 16. Matter a fact that just speaks to how thin this draft is.

we end up with the Bednarik award winner as the top defensive player in the country. I can live with that.

juza76

Registered
Reaction score
No hate but there is a reason Keim draft record is bad
Clearly he struggling with draft positional value and act too often like the smartest GM
And if he is, allowed to do the situation is even worse, but that's why the franchise is rode by the Bidwills

Drafting in the first round two ILB in back to back draft is unforgettable

Shane

Current STAR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clearly he struggling with draft positional value and act too often like the smartest GM
And if he is, allowed to do is even worse, but that's why the Bidwill family lead this franchise to many crappy years

But is he inside inside linebacker?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ain't no rookies saving jobs this season. Keim & Kliff praying that K1 goes super saiyan this season along with D Hop
I feel for Murray genuinely. Murray has less skill players around than all other QBs in NFC West. How are they even going to compete with them?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

juza76

Registered
Reaction score
I feel for Murray genuinely. Murray has less skill players around than all other QBs in NFC West. How are they even going to compete with them?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Yes, he must play all madden to give us a chance

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And if he is, allowed to do the situation is even worse, but that's why the franchise is rode by the Bidwills

2013-2019, Steelers have drafted 5 LBs in the first round...and I have always been jealous of the value they place on that position.