I Challenge Adolis Garcia to Submit to Voluntary Drug Testing

Sun Devil Mania

Veteran
Reaction score
In my opinion ….. there is no way that Adolis Garcia is not using steroids or some other form of enhancement.
His arms are freakishly abnormal and the ball fly’s off his bat even when he takes a weak swing. It doesn’t look normal to me! Just my opinion!

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let it go. Enjoy this moment without the whining. The Dbacks are tied 1-1 heading back home for the next three.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Haha to make it even better you should have done like trashto fans and brought up the roid rage from game 5 against Houston. Garcia didn’t look that tough in game 2 when Kelly was dealing. MLB should test A.Chapman too for being too swole and throwing too fast. At least if he tests positive he doesn’t have to pitch anymore. FWIW I’ve worked with guys in the AF that are more jacked than Garcia is. Not everyone has to take drugs to be muscular.

OP
OP
S

Sun Devil Mania

Veteran
Reaction score
The problem is that the testing agreement ended in 2022 between the players Union and owners. Nobody can get tested anymore. Players can get away with taking steroids and other enhancements and not having to be subjected to drug testing. I thought we were past all that garbage. I guess not!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
The problem is that the testing agreement ended in 2022 between the players Union and owners. Nobody can get tested anymore. Players can get away with taking steroids and other enhancements and not having to be subjected to drug testing. I thought we were past all that garbage. I guess not!
They only stopped for the period when players were locked out. They resumed when the new labor agreement was signed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard