Hornets @ Suns Friday game thread 12-29-2023

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
We should be over 100 at the end of the third on a regular basis with this team.

Today I heard we are in the bottom 5 on both defense and offense in the NBA. No wonder we are losing games.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The defense needs ton tighten up now, it's getting ridiculous, it's all self inflicted, laziness for the most part.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
It is better than losing, but man, I wish we could show some dominance against a true trash opponent.

The defensive rotations are a complete mess again tonight.
Can't always dominate an opponent just because they are bad. There have been some bad rotations, but you also have Rozier making everything even when well defended.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
When the Suns are penetrating and kicking out to the open man, as long as they are hitting their shots, they have the potential to really be unstoppable on offense. Teams will then tighten up against them and the Suns can go back to Nurk down low and take advantage there as well.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
It's implied in the complaint that we aren't dominating this game. Yes we have failed to dominate hardly any games this year, but just because we aren't dominating this game isn't some sort of bad sign either.

So what percentage of games against terrible teams do you think a championship contender should dominate? 10%? 15%?

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nurk.... What an absolute beast, the effort down low is such a great thing to see, love it, wish Ayton would have fought that hard down low when he was here, at least the last couple of years...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard