Hollywood Brown Arrested on Criminal Speeding Charges (126 MPH per Trooper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are justifying this because you did it when you were young just proves you were as dumb as he is.
If you are justifying this 20 years after you did it you’re as dumb as he is.
If you are justifying this because there was no traffic and no risk to anyone, EGADS! What about his loved ones?

He can afford any fine he is forced to pay so what’s the big deal? Right?
He won’t get suspended so what’s the big deal? Right?

Stop the idiocracy of defending this goofball. It’s not cool. It’s not okay. Realize there might be a 16/17 year old out there that idolizes him and thinks he is cool.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They need to start putting these kids money in a trust until they prove they are mature enough to handle it and life in general. Nothing whatsoever matters to these guys. They know they will make 100 million plus by time they are 30, so they figure they will never have to pay much for any consequences in their life or take any meaningful responsibility. So they get fined several thousand, or sued for a million. They don't care at all. They will be given as many chances as necessary as long as they can play at a high enough level.

The NFL and other sports owners should simply take away their drivers licences and give each of their players access to a full time driver/chauffeured limousine as part of their contract and insist they use it to go anywhere they need or want to while under contract. That way also the owners will know where each goes and what he is up to each day and night.
Wow, what an absolute terrible idea. Kudos.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are justifying this because you did it when you were young just proves you were as dumb as he is.
If you are justifying this 20 years after you did it you’re as dumb as he is.
If you are justifying this because there was no traffic and no risk to anyone, EGADS! What about his loved ones?

He can afford any fine he is forced to pay so what’s the big deal? Right?
He won’t get suspended so what’s the big deal? Right?

Stop the idiocracy of defending this goofball. It’s not cool. It’s not okay. Realize there might be a 16/17 year old out there that idolizes him and thinks he is cool.
There is a difference between justification and understanding.

Who is actually defending Hollywood? I haven't heard any atta boys for him. Most are just stating their own experiences.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Right...and he grew up.

I've known tons of people over the years that took stupid risks like this. Most grew out of it. No reason to attack his overall character.
Uh no, he grew out of it because we told him how stupid he was. Exactly the opposite of what you’re suggesting.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Who is actually defending Hollywood? I haven't heard any atta boys for him. Most are just stating their own experiences.
TO be fair, my whooooo caaaaaares seems a little premature at this point, but it doesnt change the fact that he was a dummy, and we can all move on. The feigned outrage on this board is hilarious.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah as I was thinking about it I think it’s did it twice - once with each car on the 10 in the middle of the desert between Phoenix and OC with no passengers on a stretch where there were no on ramps and on the 5 to SD in same scenario. Neither were prolonged at that speed as I was trying to see how fast each car would go. I never found out bc around 120-125 it just got too scary.

Both were scary enough not to do it again.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wait, is this a thread to annihilate a young man, or a thread to show off your toys????
Lol I don’t have those anymore. I included the pics to show these are cars built close to the ground and made for speed and they were still scary at those speeds.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think that word means what you think it does.
I really don't think y'all are actually outraged. I think y'all feel the need to make everybody THINK you are. Who has time for that???? Concern for others? Sure. Worry that he may have hurt someone? Absolutely. But all the outrage? I dont buy it. So yeah, I know what the word means.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I did 126 one time in my 1984 Nissan 300ZX on Pecos road east of I-10 when that was a spot that had 4 miles of empty road and the place you went to go very, very fast. I was 16 and put in the clutch to start to slow down, which was a mistake.

This wasn't 2 AM on the Loop when there's no one for a half-mile in every direction. There's traffic on the 101 at 7 am.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have admittedly been pulled over doing over 100 as a kid in my mustang at 6 AM on Christmas outside of Blythe, CA. Straight desert freeway with no one on it at that time on Christmas.

The officer asked where I was going in such a hurry and I had my 18 year old sister with me in the car. I said, well sir she doesn't know this but I am taking my kid sister to Disneyland for the first time in her life for Christmas. I am trying to get there before the park opens.

She screamed "OMG".

The officer looked at us, sighed and said "I am letting you off with a warning. Do not speed again. Merry Christmas"

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have admittedly been pulled over doing over 100 as a kid in my mustang at 6 AM on Christmas outside of Blythe, CA. Straight desert freeway with no one on it at that time on Christmas.

The officer asked where I was going in such a hurry and I had my 18 year old sister with me in the car. I said, well sir she doesn't know this but I am taking my kid sister to Disneyland for the first time in her life for Christmas. I am trying to get there before the park opens.

She screamed "OMG".

The officer looked at us, sighed and said "I am letting you off with a warning. Do not speed again. Merry Christmas"
Did you take her or was that just an excuse?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

When somebody states, “ Meh, he’s still a kid and I did it when I was his age” kinda sounds like that person sees it as no big deal.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When somebody states, “ Meh, he’s still a kid and I did it when I was his age” kinda sounds like that person sees it as no big deal.
That's your take. My take is that young people do stupid things, like a lot of us regular, non multi-millionaires.

It doesn't make it right, it just makes it stupid.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I did 126 one time in my 1984 Nissan 300ZX on Pecos road east of I-10 when that was a spot that had 4 miles of empty road and the place you went to go very, very fast. I was 16 and put in the clutch to start to slow down, which was a mistake.

This wasn't 2 AM on the Loop when there's no one for a half-mile in every direction. There's traffic on the 101 at 7 am.

You had a 300ZX at 16?!

I loved those back in the day.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Breaking, we have video of moments before he got pulled over ;)
You must be registered for see images attach

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Had to, came to me this morning

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I said, well sir she doesn't know this but I am taking my kid sister to Disneyland for the first time in her life for Christmas. I am trying to get there before the park opens.

She screamed "OMG".

Did you take her or was that just an excuse?

:biglaugh:

...dave

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Let's get real guys. They make great cars now that can go close to 200+. If you invest the amount that these cost, you would be stupid not to go out and see what they can do sometime. And yes, I know, you can take them to a track if you want. But there is nothing like the thrill of pulling up to another high end car at an intersection, give the other driver a nod or wink, rev it up, and wait for the light to turn green. Race for pink slips anyone?

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Hey, they finally caught somebody.

Anyone who drives the freeways here knows there is constant stream of idiots driving in the HOV lane, when they are not supposed to, hauling ass.
HOV IS ONLY IN RISH HOURS if you read the little signs.
not good but not going to dog to hard on Brown for this. Not like he was unsportsman like using PED or ***** mongering Massage ladies. Or even trying to convince the Russians they are that stupid Not arrogant.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's get real guys. They make great cars now that can go close to 200+. If you invest the amount that these cost, you would be stupid not to go out and see what they can do sometime. And yes, I know, you can take them to a track if you want. But there is nothing like the thrill of pulling up to another high end car at an intersection, give the other driver a nod or wink, rev it up, and wait for the light to turn green. Race for pink slips anyone?
I have a new Mercedes that can comfortably go over 120, but I've never taken it over 80. Why? Because I've matured enough in life to not risk my life or livelihood. I gotta pay for my kids college and that is the most important thing to me.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HOV IS ONLY IN RISH HOURS if you read the little signs.
not good but not going to dog to hard on Brown for this. Not like he was unsportsman like using PED or ***** mongering Massage ladies. Or even trying to convince the Russians they are that stupid Not arrogant.
He got popped at 7:05 am and HOV rush hours are 6 to 9am and 3 to 7pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.