Hire Saleh now!!

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Cards are paying Wilks and his staff. If they can Kliff and hire Saleh they would be paying Wilks and his staff, Kliff and his staff, and Saleh and his staff. They lost millions this year to #staysafe. If you think they are canning Kliff you are kidding yourself so might as well move on.

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
Ut oh
The Cards are paying Wilks and his staff. If they can Kliff and hire Saleh they would be paying Wilks and his staff, Kliff and his staff, and Saleh and his staff. They lost millions this year to #staysafe. If you think they are canning Kliff you are kidding yourself so might as well move on.
the wizard has spoken

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is the problem.

We probably will see another year of Keim, Kliff, Vance. Overall it's a 8-8 outing and even if they got worse by every week, they will keep everything in the same way.

But Kliff, Keim and Vance will start the season on the hot seat... or are lame ducks if they can't produce a playoff berth, which, to be honest, will be difficult to say the least.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is the problem.

We probably will see another year of Keim, Kliff, Vance. Overall it's a 8-8 outing and even if they got worse by every week, they will keep everything in the same way.

But Kliff, Keim and Vance will start the season on the hot seat... or are lame ducks if they can't produce a playoff berth, which, to be honest, will be difficult to say the least.

I would remove from their duties all of them
But I don't see this happening with Michael Bidwill and his trusted advisor Steve Keim
I see making Vance Joseph the scapegoat
They would hire an offensive consultant with much more power then clement, a connection point between kliff and the Cardinals brass

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Please stop speaking truth and reality to us. We aren't interested in that.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Why keep making up these same threads every couple years. Just copy the ones from the previous coach's last year, or the one before that, and the one before that, and so on and so on. It is always the same.

I remember so many many years when we would have been overjoyed to be 8-8 at end of the season with a chance for the playoffs in weeks 16/17. It is all relative, as well as repetitious. To expect anything more for the Cardinals is as fictitious as hoping and looking for 11,000 more votes for the President in Georgia.

By the way, we were cheated out of yesterday's game. Just look at the tapes. There was a conspiracy to keep the Cards out of the playoffs and to get Chicago in. Everyone knows that Chicago is run by a bunch of lying, cheating mobsters. They obviously planted their own refs into our game yesterday. We all saw what happened. Don't let them steal these playoffs from us.

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Saleh is Mike Singletary type if you ask me. Won't work in long run. Certainly not as a HC.
This is my feeling too. There is way too much emotion coming out of him during a game. I could be wrong though, ol' Petey in Seattle can be a irritating jump rat at times but is a great coach lol

Reactions: PJ1

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think Saleh is going to burn players out the same way Harbaugh did in SF and be too controlling over offense. These “hard nosed” emotional defensive guys rarely work out as head coaches long term.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saleh is a cheerleader. Works as a Coordinator, not as a HC.

He didn't invent defense of course but very few NFL teams had more injuries to deal with on both sides, and they still finished 5th yards allowed, 4th in both passing and run yardage allowed. They allowed more points than we did but that was largely due to their offense, 31 turnovers 2nd worst in the NFL 10 more than we allowed. Couple of disastrous games but overall they were consistent on defense even without their stars. That's generally the sign of good coaching

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose