Hire Saleh now!!

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
Believe what you want and scream at the top of A Mountain for Kliff to be fired. Still is not happening.
We are not saying he will
We are saying he should
We see through the bull sh *t
We know what we see
We hear the press conferences
He never answers any questions...and for whatever reason he never gets asked really tough obvious questions..
We see “our coach” running down the sideline giving an eagle a high 5 during a game in his skinny jeans.
I know we aint looking at sean peyton, andy reid, bill billichick, mike tomlin, BA, ron riveria to name a few..These coaches are too entrenched in their game plan, and making adjustments..not high 5 ing a ex texas tech recruit!!
Its madness

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is my feeling too. There is way too much emotion coming out of him during a game. I could be wrong though, ol' Petey in Seattle can be a irritating jump rat at times but is a great coach lol

Agree, but Petey is a rare breed.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He didn't invent defense of course but very few NFL teams had more injuries to deal with on both sides, and they still finished 5th yards allowed, 4th in both passing and run yardage allowed. They allowed more points than we did but that was largely due to their offense, 31 turnovers 2nd worst in the NFL 10 more than we allowed. Couple of disastrous games but overall they were consistent on defense even without their stars. That's generally the sign of good coaching
Never said he wasn't a good DC. Love the physicality of his D. Just don't think the high energy cheerleader types make for good HC's. Pete Carroll is an anomaly.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
By the way, we were cheated out of yesterday's game. Just look at the tapes. There was a conspiracy to keep the Cards out of the playoffs and to get Chicago in. Everyone knows that Chicago is run by a bunch of lying, cheating mobsters. They obviously planted their own refs into our game yesterday. We all saw what happened. Don't let them steal these playoffs from us.

I won’t lie, that thought crossed my mind more than once on Sunday. The refs were so bad, it felt very one sided.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never said he wasn't a good DC. Love the physicality of his D. Just don't think the high energy cheerleader types make for good HC's. Pete Carroll is an anomaly.

Yeah I get the angle of wearing down teams and that sort of thing. What I'm saying is just because he's a high energy guy doesn't mean he's not also highly organized and disciplined. That he wouldn't take the same approach as HC, that he does as a DC. Hell he might even hire an OC and let the OC run the offense.

I get the impression he'd be the type of guy that would make attracting FA's on defense easier, but that may be wrong.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Why keep making up these same threads every couple years. Just copy the ones from the previous coach's last year, or the one before that, and the one before that, and so on and so on. It is always the same.

I remember so many many years when we would have been overjoyed to be 8-8 at end of the season with a chance for the playoffs in weeks 16/17. It is all relative, as well as repetitious. To expect anything more for the Cardinals is as fictitious as hoping and looking for 11,000 more votes for the President in Georgia.

By the way, we were cheated out of yesterday's game. Just look at the tapes. There was a conspiracy to keep the Cards out of the playoffs and to get Chicago in. Everyone knows that Chicago is run by a bunch of lying, cheating mobsters. They obviously planted their own refs into our game yesterday. We all saw what happened. Don't let them steal these playoffs from us.

This is the craziest conspiracy theory I have ever read. If that was true why wouldn't they plant theses refs in their own game and win their way into the playoffs, against their hated rivals? Hell why not plant theses refs in every game and go undefeated?