Hire Saleh now!!

azsouthendzone

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Cards are paying Wilks and his staff. If they can Kliff and hire Saleh they would be paying Wilks and his staff, Kliff and his staff, and Saleh and his staff. They lost millions this year to #staysafe. If you think they are canning Kliff you are kidding yourself so might as well move on.

Reaction score
Ut oh
The Cards are paying Wilks and his staff. If they can Kliff and hire Saleh they would be paying Wilks and his staff, Kliff and his staff, and Saleh and his staff. They lost millions this year to #staysafe. If you think they are canning Kliff you are kidding yourself so might as well move on.
the wizard has spoken

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is the problem.

We probably will see another year of Keim, Kliff, Vance. Overall it's a 8-8 outing and even if they got worse by every week, they will keep everything in the same way.

But Kliff, Keim and Vance will start the season on the hot seat... or are lame ducks if they can't produce a playoff berth, which, to be honest, will be difficult to say the least.

juza76

Registered
Reaction score
This is the problem.

We probably will see another year of Keim, Kliff, Vance. Overall it's a 8-8 outing and even if they got worse by every week, they will keep everything in the same way.

But Kliff, Keim and Vance will start the season on the hot seat... or are lame ducks if they can't produce a playoff berth, which, to be honest, will be difficult to say the least.

I would remove from their duties all of them
But I don't see this happening with Michael Bidwill and his trusted advisor Steve Keim
I see making Vance Joseph the scapegoat
They would hire an offensive consultant with much more power then clement, a connection point between kliff and the Cardinals brass