HEY!!!! New Uni's??!!

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I just found out today that you guys have new ones coming for next season and didn't see nary a mention of them! What do you guys think? Yay/Nay? As a man with no stock, either way, they're okay. The piping style gives a classic look, but I have never cared for the "A". Guess I'll judge much as I do with any new uniform, once I see them in play. But thank goodness your ownership decided not to tinker with them in a bad way and make them worse. Thoughts?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh. We'll just continue to wear the OG purple and teal to games. We don't wear any Dbacks stuff with Sedona Red included in the colors.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish they had purple. I like the red and do wear it, but purple was more unique

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Nope. We only wear purple and teal and know plenty of others who have also resisted the Sedona Red.

In case you were not aware: we are plural so that negates "all by myself."

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope. We only wear purple and teal and know plenty of others who have also resisted the Sedona Red.

You must be registered for see images attach

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Everything except for the home whites are sharp as hell.

They're alright, but I think they'd be better if "Diamondbacks" were written out, like on the red uni with the player number on the front.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know there's a lot of love and nostalgia for purple and teal, but that combo goes in and out of fashion every 30 years. The Dbacks caught the tail end of that combo in the 90s and now it's back in style. When its off trend it looks like Lisa Frank designed our logo and uniforms.

For those who think turquoise and red do not compliment each other take a look at this. Red and Turquoise

I thought the team was adopting the turquoise name for the color, but they are calling it teal it seems. It's definitely not a deep teal and looks more turquoise to me which makes more sense for our state.

Anyway. I'm happy to see the sharper D logo back and the full Diamondbacks script. I'm glad they didn't mess with the Arizona script. It's perfect. These are really clean looking. I'm happy.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score

Stick to your guns and it might pay off. Did with the Coyotes. I never gave up wearing the kachina sweaters and they eventually realized their mistake. :)

I like the red in the logo on the black uniforms but otherwise I could do without it.

Bobster

All Star
Reaction score
I hope to see them replace the red with purple eventually.

Otherwise, this set looks great. Just think - a few years ago they were wearing the gradiant crap and the grabage bag gray on the road.

Last edited:
OP
OP
phillycard

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

B, what's your resistance to that Sedona? Too Cardinally?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard