Heroes and Goats

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I'll go first:

Heros:

1. Budda Baker - showed up today for sure - sack, two TFLs, and a pass defensed. Led the team in tackles.
2. Chase Edmonds - 127 yards from scrimmage.
3. K-1 - come on, the 56 yard run? No TOs? dropped several dimes tonight? Who else to put at #3?

Goats

1. Prater - I can forgive missing the 50+ yarder, but not the XP, or the 41-yarder.
2. VJ - rushing three on the late TD Vance? Really?
3. Kirk for the drop on the first drive. - or maybe Garcia for the bad snap that cost us 2. Or josh jones for three false starts.

Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just read tweets by Feeley where he blames the first two misses on McCoy. I guess the holds were so bad they went to Winslow on the kick that hit the post.

FWIW. I was there, never got replays of snap and holds in stadium.

Heroes?

Boy, that is a pretty sparse list of candidates.

I would go with Lawrence and Hamilton on defense. Their best career games.

Goats?

Too many. This was a true team loss. Seemed like almost everyone had a brutal mistake at some point. The guys played really hard, effort was not the issue. But it doesn't matter if you make mistake after mistake.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Allen wouldn’ve been my third hero probably. Kyler’s game management at the end was

Colts first hold was laces-in. Second one looked fine. If your idiot kicker is on Twitter blaming teammates yikes. I guess all that leadership we brought in last offseason is really paying off.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Allen wouldn’ve been my third hero probably. Kyler’s game management at the end was

Colts first hold was laces-in. Second one looked fine. If your idiot kicker is on Twitter blaming teammates yikes. I guess all that leadership we brought in last offseason is really paying off.

What? Prater is blaming other players for tonight?

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think you could include AJ Green in the goats. Dude is making $8 million this season and this was his 4th game of the year with only 1 catch. He also looks like he is playing at 3/4 speed most of the time and has an odd amount if trouble tracking the ball.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'll go first:

Heros:

1. Budda Baker - showed up today for sure - sack, two TFLs, and a pass defensed. Led the team in tackles.
3. K-1 - come on, the 56 yard run? No TOs? dropped several dimes tonight? Who else to put at #3?

Goats

1. Prater - I can forgive missing the 50+ yarder, but not the XP, or the 41-yarder.
3. Kirk for the drop on the first drive. - or maybe Garcia for the bad snap that cost us 2. Or josh jones for three false starts.
KM as a hero is freaking laughable. Can't take a hit, can't step up in the pocket, and sure in the hell can't run a 2-minute offense (I'm sorry, more like a 5-minute offense). Lots of can'ts with this kid.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'll go first:

Heros:

Goats

The whole pass rush. Complete trash again. Just don't show up at all.

Chandler has been garbage outside Titans and Seahawks. A sad end to a great player.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I thought our tackles played well last night. Beachem and DJ didn’t allow many pressures and almost all the pressure K1 saw was from the interior. I don’t have the pressure stats, but I only remember one time there was pressure from the end and that was when K1 shorted a 3 yard pass to Ertz in the 4th.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought our tackles played well last night. Beachem and DJ didn’t allow many pressures and almost all the pressure K1 saw was from the interior. I don’t have the pressure stats, but I only remember one time there was pressure from the end and that was when K1 shorted a 3 yard pass to Ertz in the 4th.

Colts certainly has better depth in the offensive line
Pugh isn't 100%
Garcia Jones Harlow are probably practice squad players at best

Reactions: PJ1

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It was Jay Feeley on Twitter. Not prater.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Colts certainly has better depth in the offensive line
Pugh isn't 100%
Garcia Jones Harlow are probably practice squad players at best
Colts got away with a lot of holds last night. Pugh played ok, but Garcia and Jones were not good. I wouldn’t say they’re practice squad guys, but Garcia is a better guard and Jones is better at tackle. Jones isn’t physically strong enough to hold up on the interior and Garcia has been getting worse. I thought Harlow has played well at guard, better than Garcia and Jones, but the coaching staff thinks differently.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wow, DJ was trash last night. I saw three free runs at kyler from DJ. And it wasn’t assignment based, it was clean whiffs.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just read tweets by Feeley where he blames the first two misses on McCoy. I guess the holds were so bad they went to Winslow on the kick that hit the post.

FWIW. I was there, never got replays of snap and holds in stadium.

Heroes?

Boy, that is a pretty sparse list of candidates.

I would go with Lawrence and Hamilton on defense. Their best career games.

Goats?

Too many. This was a true team loss. Seemed like almost everyone had a brutal mistake at some point. The guys played really hard, effort was not the issue. But it doesn't matter if you make mistake after mistake.
Lawrence played lights out.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wow, DJ was trash last night. I saw three free runs at kyler from DJ. And it wasn’t assignment based, it was clean whiffs.
I honestly don’t remember seeing anymore than just the one I mentioned. Rookie Kwity Paye was matched up over DJ and finished with 1 tackle on the game and was credited with 5 pressures.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No one is a goat today because we didn’t win. Nor clinched

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
KM as a hero is freaking laughable. Can't take a hit, can't step up in the pocket, and sure in the hell can't run a 2-minute offense (I'm sorry, more like a 5-minute offense). Lots of can'ts with this kid.
Smh

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I honestly don’t remember seeing anymore than just the one I mentioned. Rookie Kwity Paye was matched up over DJ and finished with 1 tackle on the game and was credited with 5 pressures.
You realize 5 pressures is a lot, right?

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You realize 5 pressures is a lot, right?
I do. I just looked it up after you mentioned him constantly being beat. I wasn’t listing Paye’s stats as a defense of DJ’s night. Just my quick findings after looking it up. 1 out of every 8.6 dropbacks by Murray last night he was pressured by his blind side.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson