Help with streaming game

BIGRED1959

Go Cardinals!
Reaction score
A friend of mine is wondering if he can watch game on his apple iphone and then stream that off of his apple tv? Any one have any idea? This is basically because he doesnt have nfl network and want to watch game tonight. Anybody have any suggestions/tips?

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just searching
Several sites can show it streaming
Quality not great and Connection can drop suddenly

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
A friend of mine is wondering if he can watch game on his apple iphone and then stream that off of his apple tv? Any one have any idea? This is basically because he doesnt have nfl network and want to watch game tonight. Anybody have any suggestions/tips?

If it was jailbroken he could use Kodi and SportsDevil but not if it's just stock

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
VIPBOX is a site I often use to stream sporting events

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Yes, if he has Verizon service, he will be able to watch all primetime games on the NFL app. My in-laws only stream through Apple TV, so I know there is a way to put the phone content on the TV through AirPlay.

Here is how to use Airplay.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289

Id assume that if you need to stream from a non-NFL site, it would work the same way once you have it pulled up on your phone.

OP
OP
B

BIGRED1959

Go Cardinals!
Reaction score
Yes, if he has Verizon service, he will be able to watch all primetime games on the NFL app. My in-laws only stream through Apple TV, so I know there is a way to put the phone content on the TV through AirPlay.

Here is how to use Airplay.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289

Id assume that if you need to stream from a non-NFL site, it would work the same way once you have it pulled up on your phone.

thank you very much, this is helpful.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Assuming the friend is out of town? If not, its going to be on CBS locally.

fatosber

Veteran
Reaction score
I will provide a link for the game in this thread. It will be HD and can be streamed via phone or computer. All you need is VLC (video playing program)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn