Good Cards fan gone

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As so many have said, there just aren't any words. So very sorry to read of your loss, that is something I cannot fathom.

Peace be unto you and your family in this time of trouble.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
oh my God. I'm so sorry to hear it DJ. While we don't know one another personally. Your's is an opinion I certainly respect and my sincerest condolences go out to you and your family. I will pray for you all. I hope you find peace in knowing that your son is in a better place. Truly saddening. RIP

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Some on here already know but I'm finally able to let the rest of you know that my 18 year old son, a hard core Cardinals fan, was killed in an auto accident Thanksgiving on his way back to school. He was the anti Duckjake jinx and could get the Cards to score just by walking in the room where I was watching the game. I'll miss him forever. Sorry that the 2nd pic is crooked. Don't know how to change it. The last thing we did together was watch the Cards-Rams game. Note: His mother's never seen the photo on the left. But its my favorite of him. Taken at Derm's tailgate at UPhx Stadium.

Man I can't believe this. I'm sorry I haven't been on for such a long time. Me, Linda and Austin's prayers and best wishes go to you and your family. My head is flooding with memories with him at SDS, the tailgates, the suite, Mexico for the draft....

How are you all holding up?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn