Help a Cards Fan Out!

Reaction score
Anyone know where the Cards are staying when they play Dallas on 8/26? I'm an die hard fan who lives in Oklahoma and doesn't get to make it to many games. I'm going to the Dallas game and have a jersey I would like to get Fitzgerald to sign for my grandson. Last time I was at a game in Kansas I stayed in the same hotel out of pure dumb luck and managed to get an autograph. This maybe the last shot I get to get Fitzgerald's signature so if anyone knows I would be very grateful.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I wish I could help you. I used to stay at the team hotel in St Louis, first time was chance then I stayed there every time. Some of the players even hung out with the fans in the bar (but didn't drink).

OP
OP
John Alexander
Reaction score
Thanks, that was how it happened for me last time, just by chance. Not trying to bother any of the players, just want to be in the right spot so maybe I can get this jersey signed by Fitzgerald.

Reaction score
I'm willing to give it a shot!
Thanks, that was how it happened for me last time, just by chance. Not trying to bother any of the players, just want to be in the right spot so maybe I can get this jersey signed by Fitzgerald.
We need to come up with trivia which would not be easily found via internet.

Welcome any inputs!

John A. - stick around a while and eventually someone might have the information you are looking for (I don't).

By the way, noobies buy so I'll have a double Jameson, on the rocks and an order of loaded nachos!!!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Not a Cowboys fan. New to the forum because someone suggested I go this route to find out, I've never used a forum in my life before this. Sad I know.

Welcome,

First, and foremost, I hope we can somehow help you make this happen.

Second, thank you for starting this thread because it has been extremely entertaining to read.

I mean this? This is pure gold

I want to see a picture of the Fitz jersey with a recent utility bill in the name of John Alexander before I’m convinced he’s not a cowboys fan trying to do the cards dirty.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I can find out what hotel they’re staying at when they come into town, but I’m sure the info won’t be passed along til probably Tuesday or Wednesday.

OP
OP
John Alexander
Reaction score
I won't be headed to Dallas until Friday anyways so that would be great. I've had a few people suggest the Marriott DFW to me so I'm going to go ahead and book a room there but can always cancel it and re-book if it's not correct. Man, I appreciate the info if you find out.

Reaction score
I want to see a picture of the Fitz jersey with a recent utility bill in the name of John Alexander before I’m convinced he’s not a cowboys fan trying to do the cards dirty.

I won't be headed to Dallas until Friday anyways so that would be great. I've had a few people suggest the Marriott DFW to me so I'm going to go ahead and book a room there but can always cancel it and re-book if it's not correct. Man, I appreciate the info if you find out.
Yeah, uhmm, if you could post that photo, that would be great! - Bill Lumbergh

OP
OP
John Alexander
Reaction score
What if I post a photo of the receipt for the Sam Bradford jersey I just bought so I can try to get that signed too? The Fitzgerald jersey is at home and I'm at work so I don't have it right here.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's Oklahoma because my grandson is a bigger Sooner fan than anything.

Not cardinals. Doesn’t count. Besides dropping $120 is a drop in the bucket for diehard cowboys fan oil baron to pay for this ruse to disrupt the cardinals the night before the game. I admire your effort . . .

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Not cardinals. Doesn’t count. Besides dropping $120 is a drop in the bucket for diehard cowboys fan oil baron to pay for this ruse to disrupt the cardinals the night before the game. I admire your effort . . .
come on....you dont think our guys can sleep through a 3am fire alarm by now?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave