Help a Cards Fan Out!

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
Anyone know where the Cards are staying when they play Dallas on 8/26? I'm an die hard fan who lives in Oklahoma and doesn't get to make it to many games. I'm going to the Dallas game and have a jersey I would like to get Fitzgerald to sign for my grandson. Last time I was at a game in Kansas I stayed in the same hotel out of pure dumb luck and managed to get an autograph. This maybe the last shot I get to get Fitzgerald's signature so if anyone knows I would be very grateful.
Where do you live in Oklahoma? There's actually a few of us on this board. I'm in Norman

OP
OP
John Alexander
Reaction score
What's the over/under on John Alexander disappearing from here once the game vs the 'Pukes is over?

:)

This is the first time I've ever used a forum, I only got this far because I've been having the secretary where I work help me out. I'm 63 and not very computer savvy unfortunately, I'm learning though!

Reaction score
This is the first time I've ever used a forum, I only got this far because I've been having the secretary where I work help me out. I'm 63 and not very computer savvy unfortunately, I'm learning though!
Don't mind me. . . Just been giving you some "newbie" ribbing. And don't worry, you won't break the internet! :D

Stick around for the season!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson