Gonna start trolling...

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Really need to start being an active poster on other team's forums because I know just what to say. Every CB a teams drafted a year ago, I will say be better at safety and every LT drafted I will claim would be better at guard.

KurtCobain

Reaction score
This is a great idea. And I'll do the same by suggesting that your HC should be your OC.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
dont forget to make your strong safety a linebacker, and suggest your inside linebacker really ought to be an outside linebacker

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3rd string QB needs more playing time.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Swear up and down, over and over that the previous coach was a far better coach than the present one, it should work for any team as far as a trolling technique.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
I should also start throwing out obscure stats like offside jumps in the fourth quarter and we cannot forget the popular "who should be the #1 or do we have a #2 Wr when one compares the strength of the current #1...and the ever popular, we need to stretch the field

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"We need to fire Head Coach X right now and promote Y popular coordinator so some other team doesn't steal him!"

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Here's an intersting one: State the case that their linebackers are more suited for the 4-3 vs 3-4...or vice versa...especially if they just changed Coordinators.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Just pick a loss from last season and go off about the team quitting on the coach.

QB throws into triple coverage too much.

Pick the worst draft of any team you can think of and claim that teams draft was way better than our teams.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Find a drafted player who became a bust, and say he has not been given enough of an opportunity to show how good he is.

Bring up his college success as much as possible, and that one game, and that one play were he looked legit.

Claim all the success the team WOULD have had if they played the guy more, like it is a fact.

OT: This thread is great!
:D

Last edited:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A strong safety who bleeds their teams' colors but couldn't cover a slant pass to your grandma

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know that guy who was good in the fourth quarter of the fourth preseason game a few years ago? He might make the HOF if only given a chance. He has a lot of heart. Reminds me of Kurt Warner.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
And there's always room for "injury prone" and a low Wonderlic test.

And don't forget to suggest that some O-line fatty would make a solid D-tackle.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Don't forget re-hiring your old Head Coach as the new GM. Oh, and your current GM sucks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
I like this one. Complain how so and so is really a good player but it is the coaches' fault for putting him in a scheme where his strengths cannot be used and the coaching staff is just setting this talented football player up for failure

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
and another classic is... once a kicker starts missing, there is nothing you can do about it. I know he only missed one last game but once it starts, it is all down hill no matter how good he was in the past. Do you really want the game resting on his leg for a win anymore?

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I like this one. Complain how so and so is really a good player but it is the coaches' fault for putting him in a scheme where his strengths cannot be used and the coaching staff is just setting this talented football player up for failure
Your supposed to be over on the Chargers board,log in as one of their past runningbacks biggestfans :D, destroy them from the inside out. Get your practice in during pre-season, this is not a joke. Every week you gotta hit the fan forum of the next team we play, this is not a drill! If you aint getting hated on then you aint doing it right. Throw 50 BIMs in each of your posts too, go get her done yo!

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
and another classic is... once a kicker starts missing, there is nothing you can do about it. I know he only missed one last game but once it starts, it is all down hill no matter how good he was in the past. Do you really want the game resting on his leg for a win anymore?

Once the kicker starts missing, you justify his spot on the roster by his amazing onside kick skills.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
I think I will get a name like "IheartLT" then...and maybe get on tonight. You know the routine. Say a bunch of nice things about their backs currently on the Charger roster but then go totallly in a downward spiral of despair that the reason they will never get to the Superbowl is because they have yet to find a replacement for LT (lets forget Tomlinson never won them a Superbowl either LOL)

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
and also that that kicker is one tough mutha and is not afraid to get in the mix and tackle...that if it was not for him on a few tackles, the return guy would have scored

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson