Gonna start trolling...

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could also complain about how much complaining there was. Say "it never used to be so negative."

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Oh yeah, Chargaz should be easy pickens. Lots of material there, just establish your love for all things San Diego, might even rock a Ron Burgundy avatar if it isn't already played out in there, or which ever guy did the sports in the flick.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
putting questionable content in tags is grounds for banning. This is the only warning about this. We can see who does it.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread is not Cardinals or football related. I have moved it to the smack shack where it belongs.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no examples to offer, but the best thing to do would be to go "Andrew" on them...(ie, pick a player they just got, say how devoted you are to that player & how, because of said player, you are a "fan" of the team...then proceed to link youtube videos expressing your undying devotion to player and the Backstreet Boys).

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no examples to offer, but the best thing to do would be to go "Andrew" on them...(ie, pick a player they just got, say how devoted you are to that player & how, because of said player, you are a "fan" of the team...then proceed to link youtube videos expressing your undying devotion to player and the Backstreet Boys).

That's just cruel. I wouldn't wish an Andrew on the Cowboys (although I'm sure they have several already).

Steve

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
That's just cruel. I wouldn't wish an Andrew on the Cowboys (although I'm sure they have several already).

Steve

Met a guy tailgating once. He wore a #81 Cowboys jersey. When we gave him a hard time about his team he said, "I am not a fan of the Cowboys, I am a T.O. fan"

Wow...

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Met a guy tailgating once. He wore a #81 Cowboys jersey. When we gave him a hard time about his team he said, "I am not a fan of the Cowboys, I am a T.O. fan"

Wow...

One of the things that I really like about the NFL over the NBA is that (comparatively speaking) there is so little of this. In the NBA, it's very common to find fans that are in love with a player first and the team second. But it figures that Dallas would stand tall in this regard, they are the ultimate bandwagon team.

Steve

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Here's a fun one that I saw elsewhere. Open up the MB in question in about six or seven windows. Seek out their most painful threads (think this board after the SB loss). Make some sort of "I told you so" comment on each and then post them all simultaneously before the mods can lock you out.

Of course, you could probably expect a lifetime ban for such shenanigans.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
One of the things that I really like about the NFL over the NBA is that (comparatively speaking) there is so little of this. In the NBA, it's very common to find fans that are in love with a player first and the team second. But it figures that Dallas would stand tall in this regard, they are the ultimate bandwagon team.

Steve

I know. Of all the players in the NFL though, T.O.??? Really? As a fan of humanity, not just the Cardinals, I was offended.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know. Of all the players in the NFL though, T.O.??? Really? As a fan of humanity, not just the Cardinals, I was offended.

LOL. I feel the same way but apparently there is no accounting for taste.

Steve

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pick a third-stringer bound for the waiver wire and rave about his "moxie."