Go Sting! Win it All!

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Come on Sting! Win it all today!!! Everyone get out to Jobing.com at 1pm or watch on Vs. as the boys get AZ another banner!

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, the Sting came up two goals short as they fell to the Knighthawks 13 to 11. They played a good game but this is still a pretty big blow. Unlike the loss in the finals two years ago against Toronto, this one was at home and they came so close to tying it up a couple times. Still, the main core (aside from the goalie Blasdell) is pretty young, so the team should still be a contender in the coming seasons and I don't think it will be long before they bring a title to Arizona. In the end, this was still a fantastic run!

Better luck next year! Go Sting!

You must be registered for see images

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
was a very good time at the arena today (although the inventor of thundersticks needs to be shot..........)

the sting started out fairly slowly and played sloppy in parts - there is a reason though why rochester had the best record in the league - the sting made a great charge in the 4th, but it wasn't enough

a very good effort though and a great season - glad to see most of the fans stayed long enough to give them a good ovation

the rochester goalie was incredible and won the game for them

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything like that and I don't believe that they would leave just yet. The Sting are owned by the Phoenix Coyotes and their primary use is not as a revenue source but to fill dates in the Glendale Arena so they first would need to be sold to another party, which I don't really see happening.

Future1984

Veteran
Reaction score
I have a buddy who works at jobing.com arena and he heard some Suits talking about the sting.

That if they dont raise their attendance, moving is a possible option.

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have a buddy who works at jobing.com arena and he heard some Suits talking about the sting.

That if they dont raise their attendance, moving is a possible option.

oh well that's a concrete source....I have a buddy who sells peanuts at the arena, and he saw a guy in a suit who says..bla bla bla. I'm calling bull****

Future1984

Veteran
Reaction score
i know who the guy is and i know who my buddy is, but i aint giving up any names. you think im stupid.

The Fact is, if the Sting's attendance doesnt rise, they are going bye bye

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know who the guy is and i know who my buddy is, but i aint giving up any names. you think im stupid.

The Fact is, if the Sting's attendance doesnt rise, they are going bye bye
Well, that should mean that they have another season to improve their attendance...I'll increase it by 2, minimum! :)

baby steps, baby steps...