Give it up for Dortch

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the play he was banged up he was tripped. Blatant and no call. Rams get away with murder. Always have.
Hollywood got face-masked on the sideline and another WR got shoved hard after he was out of bounds already - neither was called. The Rams are dirty. They actually had a lot of penalties called on them today and seemed a bit off, but we could not take advantage of it at all.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Hollywood got face-masked on the sideline and another WR got shoved hard after he was out of bounds already - neither was called. The Rams are dirty. They actually had a lot of penalties called on them today and seemed a bit off, but we could not take advantage of it at all.
I honestly believe that until Donald is gone, the Cardinals aren't going to have any success against the Rams.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
As soon as Wesley returns he needs to take all Greens reps. Same with Moore; He needs to take all of AI's. As far as I'm concerned they can both be cut. Roll with Brown, Wesley, Dortch, Bacaella, Wims, Board and Hopkins when he returns from suspension. It's time to move on.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
He is sooo full of crap! He had good games at the beginning then saw his snaps basically plunge to zero.

Just like Blowseph who continues to use Junk at OLB with no productivity over Mijay & Cam who flash weekly.

Just like Rodgers playing Cooper at PR last week just once & none weeks prior despite the waiver claim. The guy can add another dimension on ST just like he did tonight

Reason #83, #84 & #85 to fire the whole staff

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can’t believe DHop only had one catch. I know mcsorely sucks but our “genius” coach can’t scheme a way to get him more involved. If Dortch can catch 10 of 11 targets, why is DHop only catching 1 out of 10. Talk about low percentage throws. Sometimes you need to modify the system.
It’s crazy to see what SF is doing with their 3rd string qb. Mr irrelevant no less.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can’t believe DHop only had one catch. I know mcsorely sucks but our “genius” coach can’t scheme a way to get him more involved. If Dortch can catch 10 of 11 targets, why is DHop only catching 1 out of 10. Talk about low percentage throws. Sometimes you need to modify the system.
It’s crazy to see what SF is doing with their 3rd string qb. Mr irrelevant no less.
Well McSorley does suck and is not capable of tossing up a 50-50 ball. He had Hop for a long one early and threw it high and out of bounds. McSorley most comfortable checking down. Collinsworth was right when he said he waits till he sees the receiver open and then throws it.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Hop was the sole focus of the Bucs defense. He was still targeted 10 times.

Hollywood is supposed to be drawing attention from Hop so this doesn’t happen as often.

This is third-string QB football, folks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose