Game Balls Jags

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AJ Green 5 for 112yds

C. Kirk 7 for 104 yds

Byron Murphy 2 pics and one to the house….

James Connor Tough running and two TDs

Jordan Hicks 12 tackles 7 solo and a sack.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kyler was 27 of 33 (!!) for 309 yards, one INT, and one rushing TD.

He also converted on a ridiculously reckless call to bootleg the QB on 4th and 1. He didn’t always seem on the same page with his WRs, but if this is a bad game for Kyler, yeah I’ll take it.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
AJ Green 5 for 112yds

C. Kirk 7 for 104 yds

Byron Murphy 2 pics and one to the house….

James Connor Tough running and two TDs

Jordan Hicks 12 tackles 7 solo and a sack.
Green and Connor not at all good early but can't argue with Green's numbers of two 2 TDs. Murphy for sure, as well as Kirk. Hicks? lol, no Beaten by the TE for a 1st near the goal line, when the TE luckily juggles it, and so many times he was out of position, screwing up, or doing his best McKinnon impresion.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had a couple dynamic duos

Murphy and Wilson
Green and Kirk
Simmons and Hicks

Murray was REALLY average. No game ball this time.
LOL. TWO WRs are getting game balls. And Murray was average.

You know you have one hell of a good QB when an average performance is passing for over 300 yards total, two WR getting "game balls", and winning the game.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Green and Connor not at all good early but can't argue with Green's numbers of two 2 TDs. Murphy for sure, as well as Kirk. Hicks? lol, no Beaten by the TE for a 1st near the goal line, when the TE luckily juggles it, and so many times he was out of position, screwing up, or doing his best McKinnon impresion.
On the postgame show a caller asked who they would give "MVP" on both sides of the ball in the game. Rob Frederickson said, for defense, it could be Hicks but Murphy had a career day.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler was 27 of 33 (!!) for 309 yards, one INT, and one rushing TD.

He also converted on a ridiculously reckless call to bootleg the QB on 4th and 1. He didn’t always seem on the same page with his WRs, but if this is a bad game for Kyler, yeah I’ll take it.

He threw another dumb INT. He massively under threw what could have been a TD to Green that Green had to slam the breaks on and come back and catch. While that stat sheet looks good it wasn't a great game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson