Game #52-Arizona Coyotes @ Anaheim Ducks Game Day Thread. 1/29/20

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put up or shut up time. No more excuses after we stumbled into the AS break. Every game can swing you in or out of the playoff picture and the other teams seem to be hitting their stride. Can we turn it up?

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Another dud, this time against a vastly inferior opponent. Should have fired Tocchet and hired Gallant before the break...

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Another dud, this time against a vastly inferior opponent. Should have fired Tocchet and hired Gallant before the break...
Anaheim didn't play that way. They were jumping everything they could, they had an advantage of already having played a game after the break. Despite 3 practices we couldn't get past poor passing and lack of puck control.

He's shuffling the lines to try to get anything out of the 2nd line. Next games will be better.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Anaheim didn't play that way. They were jumping everything they could, they had an advantage of already having played a game after the break. Despite 3 practices we couldn't get past poor passing and lack of puck control.

He's shuffling the lines to try to get anything out of the 2nd line. Next games will be better.

People have now been saying this about the Yotes for almost 2 months. Tocchet has taken a promising season and flushed it down the toilet.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Would you at least agree that if the Yotes miss the playoffs after the start they had, then Tocchet deserves to lose his job?

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I trust Chayka's judgement. He's top notch.

I don't see it.

I absolutely trust Chayka's judgment with players, but not necessarily with coaches. Tocchet has been a disaster, in my opinion, and I am starting to wonder if he in fact was the reason we didn't see as much progress last year or the year before.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson