Furious 7

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
If your going all out..... It might as well be ALL FREAKING OUT!!!!

Perfection.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really hope for just a great popcorn flick. Especially since it's not only Paul Walker's last film but his legacy in this series.

Can't wait.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New poster:

You must be registered for see images attach

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I love the FF movies. I go in known that alot of the stunts they do are so unrealistic and just enjoy the movie for what it is, cars, going fast, and more cars.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Rock breaking off casts... Kurt Russel... Statham as the bad guy? I'll be there opening weekend. No one does ludicrous action and hot women like this series does.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Rock breaking off casts... Kurt Russel... Statham as the bad guy? I'll be there opening weekend. No one does ludicrous action and hot women like this series does.

And smoking hot guys as well.

I love this series

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

FF is a good/great franchise on its own. Adding the Transporter is pure genius. I haven't seen one of these in the theaters, but I might with this one. Can't wait.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's a bit of a throw back to 80's and 90's action films when having fun was the name of the game. It's over the top but damn fun.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Wanted to watch it this weekend, but it's sold out for all showtimes in my area.

Anyone here watch it yet? Thoughts??

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pretty solid. better then 6, still nothing near as deliriously ridiculously awesome as 5 (probably because the Rock was sidelined for over half of the movie). But a really nice sendoff for Paul Walker.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Pathetic, truly pathetic. This isn't an intellectual series--all the 'I can't help the feelings I feel' stuff was really lame, until the end. The Paul Walker sendoff I get, as it was the cool thing to do. Except they milked it like crazy.

The writers should never work again, as the script had to be the worst thing about it. LAME!

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Pathetic, truly pathetic. This isn't an intellectual series--all the 'I can't help the feelings I feel' stuff was really lame, until the end. The Paul Walker sendoff I get, as it was the cool thing to do. Except they milked it like crazy.

The writers should never work again, as the script had to be the worst thing about it. LAME!

Would you say it's more so, less than, or about the same, in terms of how overrated it is when stacked up to The Walking Dead? ;)

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Furious 7

Release Date: April 3, 2015 (2D theaters and IMAX)
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: James Wan
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for prolonged frenetic sequences of violence, action and mayhem, suggestive content and brief
Screenwriter: Chris Morgan
Genre: Action

Starring: Paul Walker, Jason Statham, Lucas Black, Tyrese Gibson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Vin Diesel, Djimon Hounsou, Kurt Russell, Tony Jaa, Dwayne Johnson, Nathalie Emmanuel, John Brotherton, Iggy Azaela

Plot Summary: Continuing the global exploits in the unstoppable franchise built on speed, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson lead the returning cast of "Fast & Furious 7." James Wan directs this chapter of the hugely successful series that also welcomes back favorites Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Elsa Pataky and Lucas Black. They are joined by international action stars new to the franchise including Jason Statham, Djimon Hounsou, Tony Jaa, Ronda Rousey and Kurt Russell. Neal H. Moritz, Vin Diesel and Michael Fottrell return to produce the film written by Chris Morgan.

You must be registered for see images attach

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
Definitely not as good as Fast Five but it was still exciting and delivered ridiculous one-liners with out of control action sequences. I saw it on Friday night at Harkins Christown. The theatre was packed and I think everyone in attendance had a good time.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen it yet, but all I have read everywhere (even guys) say it is a pretty emotional tear jerker at the end with the Paul Walker death.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Finally saw it this weekend and I thought it was great. I think the fact that this was Walker's last movie also played a role probably.

Ending was very emotional, almost had tears coming out of my eyes.

Been a fan of the Fast and Furious series since the first movie and it just won't be the same anymore without Paul.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loved the movie.

I know the fight scenes are over the top, the car scenes are over the top, etc but it is just plain good fun, with funny, cheesy dialogue, hot guys, and great action.

The final scene brought tears to my eyes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard