Free Agency

WiscoBird

Veteran
Reaction score
Exactly. This from a guy about as fragile as a glass doll. I don’t give a rat’s behind what this guy thinks. He’s part of the problem & NOT part of the solution.
Creating the perception around the locker room and the league that the Cardinals don't care about winning is the solution? Perception, true or not, is reality.

Multiple reports of coaches and GM canidates turning down interviews and jobs.
NFLPA reports of having some of the worst working conditions around the league. Now we have players posting Tank GIFS for the whole world to see? We have a young and inexperienced coaching staff and players are already publicly doubting the franchise. I'm sorry, but I don't see how this helps to change the culture.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Do you think guys like Lawrence, who are really just barely fringe players on an awful team, really think they're making a statement of importance with posts like that? If he gets cut by the Cardinals, he's likely in the XFL in 2024.
it reflects the state of the cardinals locker room IMO. Soft and no accountability.

Im glad they are turning this roster over...

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Creating the perception around the locker room and the league that the Cardinals don't care about winning is the solution? Perception, true or not, is reality.

Multiple reports of coaches and GM canidates turning down interviews and jobs.
NFLPA reports of having some of the worst working conditions around the league. Now we have players posting Tank GIFS for the whole world to see? We have a young and inexperienced coaching staff and players are already publicly doubting the franchise. I'm sorry, but I don't see how this helps to change the culture.
You must be registered for see images attach

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it reflects the state of the cardinals locker room IMO. Soft and no accountability.

Im glad they are turning this roster over...
Because a member of the team can clearly see this team is tanking the season it means they’re soft? Weird take.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Because a member of the team can clearly see this team is tanking the season it means they’re soft? Weird take.
iHe is one of the reasons. He represents years of failed drafts.

He should be aware of that instead of making jokes on twitter...

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
Drake Maye.

The 6'5 Kyler Murray who is mature for his age.
He's an interesting prospect. I want to see how he does against better teams this year, because that's where he really struggled in 2022. He feasted on lesser teams and really struggled against better opponents...he wasn't even average against them. He really young, so if he can improve in that key area, he may give Caleb Williams a run for his money in the 2024 draft.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
Is Rock Ya-Sin any good?
Average - Below Average...Might still have potential, but......He'd basically be another guy to help install the defense, but you'd definitely not shy away from drafting his position. He'd probably be really cheap and a 1 year deal.

CardinalMike

Chickens can't clap!
Reaction score
Except… they’re not. They’re bringing back all the cheapest pieces on the roster and jettisoning all the actual YOUNG talent who got reasonable contracts.
It seems to me the strategy is build through the draft and that means letting some of these guys go out and bring in compensation picks in return. If Monti can draft well, we'll have hope in a year or 2. Otherwise, its business as usual and we can all continue to enjoy the negativity and futility that is being an Arizona Cardinals fan.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose