Free Agency

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Today's the day we can finally be done with the Rodgers saga (probably) when he announces he's a Jet on the McAfee show.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who are the free agents left we should try to sign
I thought the trenches was a priority but outside of resigning Hernandez which i like i don't see any urgency

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought the trenches was a priority but outside of resigning Hernandez which i like i don't see any urgency
No way? You don’t see any urgency with this team? Are you blind?

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

We are tanking through and through. Going to just pick a few here and there and then stick with the bargain bin.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Apparently you don't understand what free agency is for.

It is for good teams to try and find good players to plug holes on their teams. It is a well known fact that especially in the first few days of free agency you will have to overpay for these players.

The Cardinals currently suck. It would be really stupid to pay high dollars for players that will still not make them competitive.

This is the start of the rebuild - you have to concentrate on the draft at the start of the rebuild and build a foundation of cheap young players as a core.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Apparently you don't understand what free agency is for.

It is for good teams to try and find good players to plug holes on their teams. It is a well known fact that especially in the first few days of free agency you will have to overpay for these players.

The Cardinals currently suck. It would be really stupid to pay high dollars for players that will still not make them competitive.

This is the start of the rebuild - you have to concentrate on the draft at the start of the rebuild and build a foundation of cheap young players as a core.
100% accurate. This is where we are at this moment in time. Like it or not, this is the only way we can rebuild in the manner that MO/JG desires. To think otherwise or to be critical is folly. Save your criticism for the sins of the previous regimes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson