Free Agency

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The sad thing is that's the best defensive lineman on the team hahahaha. Don't worry guys, losing the locker room is all part of the plan
Exactly. This from a guy about as fragile as a glass doll. I don’t give a rat’s behind what this guy thinks. He’s part of the problem & NOT part of the solution.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
J-E-T-S jets jets jets

Pretty obvious after Jets started working a deal for Lazard

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Rodgers putting it all on the Packers for the situation.. he made it seem like he was pretty set on retiring after the darkness retreat, and then the Packers started shopping him without telling him and pissed him off.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
He told Schefter “lose my number I’ll speak for myself” after he & other media reported Rodgers had demands to sign player X & player Z. ARod say it’s bogus BS

Lol :)

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
players in the draft that can actually stay healthy and contribute.....unlike Rashard Lawrence
Do you think guys like Lawrence, who are really just barely fringe players on an awful team, really think they're making a statement of importance with posts like that? If he gets cut by the Cardinals, he's likely in the XFL in 2024.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA