Fitz fumble after the monster hit (did he seem concussed?)

Captain Matt

Registered
Reaction score
Is anyone concerned about Larry?

This has nothing to do with targets, catches, production, etc.

After Larry got smacked (then powered through and gained a few more yards) I think I might have pulled him for a medical evaluation (even though his blood was hot and he wasn't feeling any pain).

Right after he gets smacked, we go back to him and he fumbles. That fumble may have been less about his ball protection and more about his bell being rung (I didn't get a good look at what caused the fumble).

On the next series, just before the Ellington run that iced the game, he left the huddle way early and seemed kind of dazed when he went to the line. And after the game he did not speak to the press.

I hope he's OK, but the next official injury report isn't for like 10 days. Keeping my fingers crossed.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He had both arms around the ball and got hit really hard by three defenders at the same time. Most players are going to fumble in a circumstance like that. I wouldn't hold it against him, he was playing really well right before the fumble too.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think what made it worse after that hit is he got absolutely smooshed by otheir players going after the ball.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard