Final Cuts - Across the NFL

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize David Johnson is a free agent who didn't get signed by anyone this offseason.

Yea he’s been working his arse off too…. Posting videos of his insane workouts…. Looks phenomenal…. But RBs are a dime a dozen anymore.

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score
He should be much better at handling it with all that practice. :)
I wonder how much of this was the absence of Hopkins and how much can be attributed to returning (and maybe never fully recovering from?) his ankle injury.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If the Cardinals are seriously considering putting Wesley over him I dont blame him. Andy deserves his shot based on preseason.

He knows he's cut in 6 weeks after Hopkins returns if he's just inactive/doing special teams just so Wesley can barely get separation. Probably better for Andy to leave now if he's got a little momentum. Otherwise, just reward him (at least give him a couple games).
Andy didn’t decide to draft Andy in the second round, so I don’t fault him for that. However, it is on Isabella that he has done nothing with multiple opportunities he has had to date. He deserves absolutely nothing from the team at this point.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And who forced him on KK?

Can’t wait to see what drek Bluto gets to replace the previous drek he hired at DC.
With KK being a rookie NFL HC, it made perfect sense why the Cardinals brought in Joseph as the DC since he had HC experience. But, KK has seen enough by now as a HC that he doesn’t need Joseph in that respect. I don’t blame Keim at all for that hire 4 years ago. But, I’m praying that the D surprises this year & somehow Joseph gets another HC opportunit.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wonder how much of this was the absence of Hopkins and how much can be attributed to returning (and maybe never fully recovering from?) his ankle injury.
Way, way more because defenses came at us much differently when Hop was gone & we didn’t have the WR room to compensate. With Brown here, teams won’t get away what they got away with last year. Once Hop returns, watch out!!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t buy that he wasn’t fully recovered from his ankle injury… His first game back was on a sloppy icy field in Chicago and he was running like a man possessed during that game with no issues. He didn’t have a huge ton of yards but the 60 he had were impressive and he made some incredible cuts and scored two touchdowns….

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Bummer, hope he clears. I like him better than Sanders. Honestly, I think Sanders is going to be a bust. Too skinny, can’t set the edge, and no pass rush moves, just runs around the tackle and QB steps up negating his rush.

Reactions: PJ1

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
if I were GM:

you keep him for the 6 weeks that Hop is out. Given injuries to Wesley and (minor) to Moore -- you might actually play him during that time.

the 6 weeks also corresponds (roughly) with the NFL trade deadline

so when Hop is back, you can move him for whatever you can get
Is Deon Cain better than Wesley as a outside WR? Seems he has both size and speed.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Isabella apparently wants to be traded.

Dude, shut up and be happy you made the roster. You have been given opportunities to succeed so many times over the last three years and sucked.

How about you actually do ANYTHING in the actual season before you start asking to dictate where you can play.
Really what opportunities?

He has barely been targeted his whole career. Watch him go to a team like the Patriots and become one of their top receivers.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yea he’s been working his arse off too…. Posting videos of his insane workouts…. Looks phenomenal…. But RBs are a dime a dozen anymore.
Your really surprised, he has been god awful the last 3 seasons. If Houston had not paid so much for him no way he would have even made their roster last season.