Final Cuts - Across the NFL

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've never seen a RB go from so great to so bad so quickly.

He was never the same after he did his MCL in the last game of the year against the Rams.

Then Keim "Kyler'd" himself into extending him after not seeing him play for over a year.

That Hopkins trade where they took DJ was a godsend. It's like Scarlett Johannson walking up to you at a hotel bar and whispering "Come with me to my room" and when you get there she says "And I invited my friend too. I'm sure you know Gal Gadot?"

Getting Nuk for a 2nd was highway robbery. Dumping DJ at the same time was a miracle.

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

He was never the same after he did his MCL in the last game of the year against the Rams.

Then Keim "Kyler'd" himself into extending him after not seeing him play for over a year.

That Hopkins trade where they took DJ was a godsend. It's like Scarlett Johannson walking up to you at a hotel bar and whispering "Come with me to my room" and when you get there she says "And I invited my friend too. I'm sure you know Gal Gadot?"

Getting Nuk for a 2nd was highway robbery. Dumping DJ at the same time was a miracle.
I still think most of his issues that caused his rapid decline were/are mental...He got married and started a family and his brain just prioritized things differently, whether he realizes it or not.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

What i need to know from u
Scarlett Johanson friend, is a woman or a man?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I still think most of his issues that caused his rapid decline were/are mental...He got married and started a family and his brain just prioritized things differently, whether he realizes it or not.

He just looked completely different physically. He lost his burst and all his lateral movement.

He went from a dynamic back to a downhill plodder.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Keim’s trading skills are what’s kept his job.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard