Feelin' the "red"...

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I want to share with you a special moment from last night. Right after our "surprise" pick was announced it was like the flood-gates opened to all these positive comments being said about the Cardinals organization (ie; strong locker room; perfect place to go; believe in 2nd chances; tough love, etc.) As I was sitting there BASK-ING in all this praise I could only smile and think how far we've come as an organization.

In my 49+ years of being a fan of this team I don't know that I've ever felt such a sense of pride. It goes far beyond the winning and losing that takes place on the field.

I'm a Cardinal fan and VERY HAPPY to be one!

Mark :)

Tonight can't come soon enough, my friends....ENJOY IT FULLY! :)

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:thumbup:

Cardinals have come a long way to change the image of the team. It's a great feeling to have one of the better run teams in the league.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Very happy myself how much this team has changed. Michael Bidwill has done a great job. Its nice when the whole country believes in your team and not just yourself.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Yea night and day. No comparison. We were a joke of a franchise, now we're one of the best.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great observation Mark and yes instead of the pundits laughing at our pick they are celebrating it. Great times.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard