Falling Skies (TNT)

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The plot is becoming over convoluted. This faction of aliens versus that faction of aliens and now hint of a 3rd coming if i understood that correct? Now throw in there the "savior" plot lines?

I think the writers are over thinking this a bit. I still like the show though.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
TNT announced this was picked up for another season.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Tonight is the season premier of what I believe is the final season....I am looking forward to it....should be lots of action and story resolution finally....

would be kinda cool if when the end finally comes,....it has the remaining humans bowing to their new alien overlord,lol.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tonight is the season premier of what I believe is the final season....I am looking forward to it....should be lots of action and story resolution finally....

would be kinda cool if when the end finally comes,....it has the remaining humans bowing to their new alien overlord,lol.

I gave up on it awhile back. Too many plot changes and too much time off between seasons.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still like the show but it definitely feels like it's time. Generally speaking I don't like to say that about shows I watch. However, the writers lost focus they introduced the daughter. Last season was just all over the place with the convoluted plot lines. It's just never worked IMO. If the first episode is any indication it's back to basics to finish off the show which is a good thing.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I enjoyed the season premier...went by very fast...my only complaint is this alien mind control thing they keep coming back too....how can you trust a single thought, memory, or idea from anybody when it appears every alien race can get right to human memories and thoughts at will??
we must be an exceptionally simple organism to those guys..........

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
People are really watching this show?

Aside from the cheesy plot and dialog the acting makes this show unwatchable.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard