Fake punts

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does it seem we have had an innordinant amount of fake punts tried against us? And not just fake, but ones where they lineup like they are not going to punt. That seems to me to be a total lack of respect for our Special Teams. The 2 I saw where our opponents used the "swinging gate" (I think that is what its called) both failed, but why are teams thinking they can make it work?

I just wondered what you guys thoughts were on this.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I never have understood that swinging gate formation.It may have worked once about 10 years ago.Now it's just a waste of time.No team falls for it.

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Total lack of respect! I was thinking the same thing. Comes with the terriotory I suppose. We gotta earn some respect one of these days. I'm so tired of being everybody's byatch. :(

Speaking of lack of respect. Look what we've done so far this year. We put the icing on the cake for both the Miami coach, and Giant qb Warner. I think we were responible for some player fighting and the demise of the Saints too. I remember not so long ago when we actually beat the Cowboys early in the season...they went on to suck. We seem to do that to people. lol :D

Here's to Green one day making us a "feared" and "respectable" NFL franchise! :cheers:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Giants fake was the most ******** fake attempt I've ever seen. The passer had ONE blocker, the center! Our LB had a straight run on Feagles who just flung the ball in a panic to a guy who was going to get tagged even if he caught it.

The Panthers fake was not much better, but at least they pitched it out to a guy behind the blockers so he had time to set and throw.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison