Eagles at Cardinals gameday thread 12-20-20

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wooden spoons go to Kyler for the worst 400 yard game ever. Drake for again being worse than Edmonds. Hicks for again sucking in coverage. Peterson for sucking vs Greg Ward and about 120 yards in PI.

Why do I feel the Pats loss is going to cost us? One thing to bear in mind with the GB vs Bears game is the rivalry.

Im not sure how much GB will want to roll out backups and give the Bears a playoff birth.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wooden spoons go to Kyler for the worst 400 yard game ever. Drake for again being worse than Edmonds. Hicks for again sucking in coverage. Peterson for sucking vs Greg Ward and about 120 yards in PI.

Why do I feel the Pats loss is going to cost us? One thing to bear in mind with the GB vs Bears game is the rivalry.

Im not sure how much GB will want to roll out backups and give the Bears a playoff birth.

Given your deep research into this relatively obscure fact, no doubt you can give us the second and third-worst 400-yard games ever, right?

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They just said on tv that Chicago has the tiebreaker over us.
really oh gosh... I thought we had that one, I knew we didn't have it against Vikings.

So Seattle has to win over Rams, that Green Bay has to win if they want be #1 seeded and not fall to #3 with a loss to the bears.

But maybe Jaguars can surprise the Bears XD.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
really oh gosh... I thought we had that one, I knew we didn't have it against Vikings.

So Seattle has to win over Rams, that Green Bay has to win if they want be #1 seeded and not fall to #3 with a loss to the bears.

But maybe Jaguars can surprise the Bears XD.

there’s always a chance Trubisky falls flat on his face next week but I expect an epic tank job from Jacksonville.

I think we’ve got a better shot of hoping for the Hawks to win which will force GB to win next week.

and of course, we HAVE TO take care of business on Sat night.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
there’s always a chance Trubisky falls flat on his face next week but I expect an epic tank job from Jacksonville.

I think we’ve got a better shot of hoping for the Hawks to win which will force GB to win next week.

GB is also very, very capable of losing to Tennessee as well.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

We need to win, it would be nice if we could win both games.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard