Dune: Part Two (2024)(HBO Max/theaters)

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Re watched part one last night. Excited for part two.
This version of Paul Atreides is much more interesting than the last one
I was kind of meh after watching it the first time, but then watched it again this last week and absolutely loved it. Definitely worth a second watch if you didn't love it the first time.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m wayyyyy too excited for this movie.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
So did they put in a nap break? Was the direct protagonist introduced in the second part. Is it the final one, or are we going to have to get Dune 5,000 to finish the first book of the series?

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So did they put in a nap break? Was the direct protagonist introduced in the second part. Is it the final one, or are we going to have to get Dune 5,000 to finish the first book of the series?
I'm not giving you any spoilers. :pYou'll just have to go watch it for yourself; or, get someone else on here to tell you. :D

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lame. I’m so over never-ending storytelling, or at least leading your audience on that you’re telling a full story.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it’s safe to say this one would leave you mad as well.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sounds like they made a trilogy out of it
So, quick caveat to my posts… I never read the books. Apparently it’s faithful to the first book, but def ends by setting up another movie.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
$81.5m domestic, $178.5 overall. Not a bad opening weekend for it. It's little bit better than I expected.

I can't wait to actually see it. I want to got to the IMAX at Mills for the full 70mm but availability has been bad this weekend. Hopefully one of the nights during the week.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Better than Part 1. Kind of bummed I didn't get to watch it with my son (like Part 1) because he moved out of state for a job. Better than the first movie IMO but I get it was really the same book just split into 2 parts.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The movie to PPV to home video cycle isn’t what it used to be. I remember when you had to wait MONTHS for a great movie to come home and you could never pre-order this fast.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/5329046396

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uh dude… that says it will arrive Feb 10. I know we’re talking Sci Fi, but unless you’ve got a delorean that travels both into the future and can send things back in time, I’m pretty sure you’re not getting Dune 2 by then.
I assumed it meant Feb of next year not this year which is why I say shocked it‘s on preorder already. Notice on the site it says Walmart has already sold 500+already. I wasn’t focusing on the delivery date just the fact it was available already for pre-order. Dude I didn’t create the offer or run the Walmart site.