Draft Simulations for 2023

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
IF this is okay to list them, please list your favorite Mock Draft simulation sites you use. I seem not to be able to find my favorite for past years. Not sure if they exist any longer. Which do you think are best and which use the most accurate order of available prospects when selecting. Thanks all.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I always use the NFL Mock Draft Database because it's based on consensus data pulled from dozens of big boards. Some of the sites like fanspeak are based on their own (or limited) rankings and I find them way off.

I just did a fanspeak mock to prove how trash it is and they had the Bears picking Clark Philips III at #2 when he's CB6 and a late round pick and Jalen Carter went #18.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Use fanspeak, only one I found. Got Anderson round 1 and Bijon Robinson round 2 which I thought was very unlikely.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score

the PFF one is good -- fast, intuitive and trades are easy

i find its trades unrealistic -- but its entertaining. By the time the real draft comes around, i bet I will have run through the PFF simulator 500 times

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

the PFF one is good -- fast, intuitive and trades are easy

i find its trades unrealistic -- but its entertaining. By the time the real draft comes around, i bet I will have run through the PFF simulator 500 times

Two problems I have with PFF is that it uses their own big board which is often very different to everyone else and their needs are weird.

I just ran a quick mock for giggles and they had the Seahawks drafting Skoronski at #3 when they have 2 rookie tackles that have been very good this year and the Steelers drafted Meyer (TE) at #13 when they have Freiermuth and don't play a lot of 2 TE stuff.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Two problems I have with PFF is that it uses their own big board which is often very different to everyone else and their needs are weird.

I just ran a quick mock for giggles and they had the Seahawks drafting Skoronski at #3 when they have 2 rookie tackles that have been very good this year and the Steelers drafted Meyer (TE) at #13 when they have Freiermuth and don't play a lot of 2 TE stuff.
if you toggle off of "default settings" you can slider up the "draft for need" measure

also -- as their draft work gets into high gear, the "needs" section for each team gets updated

today, i think only the teams that need a QB are identified

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I only get a limited view of the page on PFF, just a narrow slice of what you need to see to make choices. Why?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'd be pleased with this draft!
You must be registered for see images attach