Does Whiz survive the week?

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised either way, but firing him at this point would be too kind. Regardless, we're all doomed to suffer another dreadfull three and a half weeks of crappy football. Make him suffer along with us and then fire him before he has a chance to take off his headset after the final game.

egomaniac247

Veteran
Reaction score
3 weeks ago I would have said "I think he has another year".

I honestly cannot see how any coach deserves to stay after this debacle of a season.

We seriously could lose 12 straight. That's inexcusable when you consider some of the games we were in and the fact that this is the roster Whiz chose.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Yes...but my hunch is someone is going to get the axe.

Miller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
does he stay on the field? Maybe. But his career in AZ officially ended. Whether it is announced now or in a month

OP
OP
New Mexico

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score
Why shouldn't he. His backup QBs suck ass

That's the point. All three quarterbacks suck and his regime drafted two of them and signed the other one to a huge contract. Make him deal with the situation until the end of the season. Making another head coach inherit this crap at this point in the season is just mean.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why shouldn't he. His backup QBs suck ***

His choice to stick with Skelton. Not the club's. Shoot, he's getting demolished by a QB that was chosen AFTER the Cards drafted Michael Floyd (invisible for the season) and Jamell Fleming (inactive today).

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
That's the point. All three quarterbacks suck and his regime drafted two of them and signed the other one to a huge contract. Make him deal with the situation until the end of the season. Making another head coach inherit this crap at this point in the season is just mean.

Its not like he had much to go for, and the QB he really wanted started 4-0 for us. What does that tell you. It means give him a damn QB and watch the man succeed. People blame him about his draft pick, but 90% of the board wanted to go the same route. People are just nit picking because of the loses.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its not like he had much to go for, and the QB he really wanted started 4-0 for us. What does that tell you. It means give him a damn QB and watch the man succeed. People blame him about his draft pick, but 90% of the board wanted to go the same route. People are just nit picking because of the loses.
Skelton was Whiz's choice to start at qb at the beginning of the season. :shrug:

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yes, but I have never, ever seen a Cardinals team take a dump in their head coach like they are today. The Cardinals of old would get beat down because of a lack of talent, but they would always try hard. I think the team quit of DG near the end of his time here, but this is a first for me.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score

What 90 percent? I remember about half the board in a rage because no QB was drafted. No trades up. No trades down.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised either way, but firing him at this point would be too kind. Regardless, we're all doomed to suffer another dreadfull three and a half weeks of crappy football. Make him suffer along with us and then fire him before he has a chance to take off his headset after the final game.

I thought last weeks game was the worst I have ever seen. It is this weeks game at half time that is even worse. I really at am a loss for words. We have no answer in this organization. I have quit watching now that Seattle is bringing in all their subs. How very very sad.

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
When was the last coach fired.....sorry, during the season?

And I'm asking because i really don't know.