Dockett's latest Twitter

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dockett is hilarious on twitter - if you don't follow you are missing out.

This one from a few hours ago is a gem:

Mann I'm pissed. Iforgot. I told my coach ill do extra gassers and wash laundry in training camp if he gopt porter! Damn! I'm soooo mad now!

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mann I'm pissed. Iforgot. I told my coach ill do extra gassers and wash laundry in training camp if he gopt porter! Damn! I'm soooo mad now!
I am sure he will hire someone to do the laundry.

But the gassers. That's another story. DD better get ready to run. :D

Oly

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I am sure he will hire someone to do the laundry.

But the gassers. That's another story. DD better get ready to run. :D

Maybe they should have him do it with porter on his back and let him out of doing the laundry.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That crazy f'er gave out his phone # and was fielding football questions from fans.. lmao

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
DD's been tweeting all weekend about being in Miami at "big" meetings. His agent, Rosenhaus, is based in Miami. But one Tweet is sure interesting...

"Had a very productive weekend. Let the big move take its place. OLEAHDOOOIT!"

He's been in a very good mood.

Another: "Just got out of this big mtg Boy I tell you what Im def blessed"

Also lots of BIRDGANG and saying he can't wait for practice to start.

Something's going on that DD is very happy with. Hmmmmm..... I have my suspicions,and a few educated guesses, but with DD who knows what's going on in that brain.

BTW The phone # wasn't his. Belongs to his "lil cuz" who is himself tweeting he needs a new #. LOL

I've also discovered that Darnell has problems digesting milk but the less said about that the better.

Last edited:

Rottweiler

Reaction score
I didn't catch that the phone number was a cusin, but I had a feeling, noway it would be his personal number.

He was also tweeting asking people to take pictures wearing their #90 Jerseys.
I wanted to tell him, get a new contract and it will be my next Jersey!

Is he from Miami or just hanging out?

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's been in MD which is where's he's from. He went to Miami for the meetings. I caught that the phone # wasn't his by "clicking on" the lil' cuz's tweets.

I know there are a lot of Twitter haters but you can learn all sorts of things from it. Like the whole problem DD has with that milk intolerance LOL. What I know for sure is DD's been in a GREAT mood the last few days. Lots of tweets about BIRDGANG and his desire to wreak havoc on the 49ers.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's been in MD which is where's he's from. He went to Miami for the meetings. I caught that the phone # wasn't his by "clicking on" the lil' cuz's tweets.

I know there are a lot of Twitter haters but you can learn all sorts of things from it. Like the whole problem DD has with that milk intolerance LOL. What I know for sure is DD's been in a GREAT mood the last few days. Lots of tweets about BIRDGANG and his desire to wreak havoc on the 49ers.
The "do not mix milk and pizza" thing was really funny.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
It's amazing how far this twitter thing has come. Ozzie Guillen's kid just got fired,oops resigned, because of twitter and about the worst thing he did was rip on a restaurant the GM part owns.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Meanwhile, Fitz is Tweeting that he's on his way to India. On a mission trip to help kids. Bless you, Larry and come home safe!

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
I do not know Dockett. He appears to be an ass from his comments. I do not know what the players on our team think of him. He is an all pro type player and come game time he shows up and does what we all want him to do. Big hitter. Speed. The best defensive player on this team. I do not know how you replace a guy like that. A lot of good players are asses in the eyes of many. Jim Brown was an absolute ass off the field and still is in my opinion. On the field he was one of the great players of all time. NFL football is a sport for mean ass tough guys. Many you would not like to take home for dinner. It is the nature of the sport that you have some unconventional men on the field. If you do not have some of these bad guys you will not be in the hunt. I can overlook Docketts crazy comment as long as he plays like he does. If he is a locker room cancer then that could change my mind.

Agreed. Somebody needs to tweet him that this team doesn't revolve around him.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DD is a very passionate player. He is full of energy and gets excited for every game. A focused DD that has someone to help feed off of (Porter) will only make our defense stronger. He is emerging as one of the leaders of our defense and it may just take his play to another level.

Bottom line is that he is all over the place with his twitters, but he loves the game and that's what is important.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
He's really steppin out there now...

Dockett/cardinals/birdgang Fans I just got a line just for yall new # (224)223-4659 yall can text, or call if I'm free ill pick up. Ttyl!

Got a second cell phone line just for Cards fans. His "Lil Cuz" was probably sick of people calling him asking for 9-O.

I'm guessing a new deal is about to get done. He seems way too happy lately.

Hope his plan includes unlimited incoming texts, I gotta a feeling he's gonna be getting a few....

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ddockett about 10 hours ago:

I'm the man around this motherblucker, I'm so hot u might a tan around this motherblucker!

:lmao:

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just to keep everyone up to date:

DD's tweeting that he's talked to McNabb and McNabb wants to come to AZ.

He's bragging about originating "BIRDGANG". (T-shirts may be next.)

And here's the best:

"What day we playing the 49er I can't wait I'm bout to punch this old lady next to me just thinking about it what's the DATE and TIME."

And he's really getting in a few digs to the 49er fans.

Looks like Darnell is ready to play some football!

Oh, he's also sending photos of his tattooed self to Oprah. Loose the toothbrush, Darnell.

Last edited:

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just to keep everyone up to date:

DD's tweeting that he's talked to McNabb and McNabb wants to come to AZ.

He's bragging about originating "BIRDGANG". (T-shirts may be next.)

And here's the best:

"What day we playing the 49er I can't wait I'm bout to punch this old lady next to me just thinking about it what's the DATE and TIME."

And he's really getting in a few digs to the 49er fans.

Looks like Darnell is ready to play some football!

Oh, he's also sending photos of his tattooed self to Oprah. Loose the toothbrush, Darnell.

Can you imagine being the little old lady watching out of the corner of your eye at some monster big black guy eyeing you up like he wants to punch you out?:D

Treefiddy

Richard Cranium
Reaction score
The whole Oprah courting is extremely funny and kept me entertained during the conference I was at yesterday.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ddockett

Mann I just acted a fool in gym 445 lbs on the bench & power clean 385lbs from the ground I pretty much lifted a car! Candle stick I'm comn!

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Man I love Dockett and I am glad he is on our squad. Any Cardinal fan that doesn't feel him, just doesn't get it IMHO.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn