Dockett's latest Twitter

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
*GROAN* DD is such a joker.

Someone should let PFT know about this "news". Maybe they will report it without confirming the tat is fake, a la dead Terry Bradshaw...

(At least it looks fake)

Monty

2010 Cardinals Draft Guru
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Well apparently this is the tatoo. Im sure its a joke but itd be kinda funny and not un-dockettlike if he actually did it just to show he is mad enough. made me laugh out loud though

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
dockett just tweeted through xtrasports910 that rosenhaus made an offer for an extension to the cards. i have a feeling news is gonna come soon

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
dockett just tweeted through xtrasports910 that rosenhaus made an offer for an extension to the cards. i have a feeling news is gonna come soon

That Happened two weeks ago. They also made an offer back at the combine as well. They make an offer almost every month the last two years now.

I wouldn't hold my breath with anything happening until training camp minimum, most likely longer.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals-49ers rivalry intensifying
By Mike Sando
ESPN.com

The verbal sparring between NFC West Pro Bowlers went to another level Tuesday night when the 49ers' Vernon Davis redirected a fan's question toward the Cardinals' Darnell Dockett.

"Well, bro?" Davis said to Dockett after the fan asked him where Dockett had been when Frank Gore chewed up the Cardinals' defense last season.

Dockett replied by directing the fan to ask Davis where he spent Week 18.

"Oh, that's right," Dockett said. "He was home watching the cardinals in tha playoffs!"

The Cardinals and 49ers play one another in Week 17. I'll have more Wednesday on which team might be more likely to qualify for the postseason. Accuscore ran thousands of projections, some with Kurt Warner and some without. I'll break down the results.

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
"Adrian was in the weight room the other day and I told him what Vernon said
(on twitter) and all of a sudden, he’s got 525 pounds on the squat with no hesitation."

found this in a mike sando blurb.. pretty funny stuff.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is from him watching the BET Awards.. Starting now.. Start the clock.. I gotta see this..

ddockett I swear if Chris brown does a MJ dedication I'm gonna do all the dance moves on you tube in 48hrs....

about 1 hour ago via ÜberTwitter

ddockett Well damn I'm going on YOU TUBE in 48hrs I'm doing everything CHRIS BROWN doing watch cuz I dance better than him!!

12 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

ha ha

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
From urban via Dockett's twitter:

You never know what you’re going to get with Darnell Dockett. He’s gotten very good at getting himself out there and the resulting attention. He’s has capitalized on Twitter. So sitting here, working on the computer, it’s hard not to take notice when Darnell fires off this tweet:
“To all my cardinal and dockett Fans I’m gonna post a link that I want u all to read and just try to understand!”
Then, a few minutes later, there was this follow-up tweet:
“Nothermind ill just share it with yall at a respectable time. Just know I never wanted things to get this Far!! Ttyl! And much love!”

http://blog.azcardinals.com/2010/07/27/a-dockett-tease/

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
dockett posted his phone number on twitted and said anyone can call but he doesn't want to talk football 224.223.4659

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If Dockett was planning on pulling a practical prank of epic proportions he picked a bad time (few days before TC)

But Whis said that the deal "will get done" for him." Im gonna go off this until I hear otherwise

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I am too fanatic for some. I don’t like Darnell Dockets un-sportsman like thug-hood, faking injury at this time last year, making promises after pleading stupid about the shower incident to Whizenhunt. If He did his talking on the field, there wouldn’t be a library of post it’s in the 49er locker room. Albert Haynesworth and Mike Shanahan would be none of DD’s business, Rhodes would not be treated like the NY Jets treated him, and Adrian Wilson wouldn’t have to be distracted with Vernon Davis twitter. I like Deuce’s character much better 400lbs with one keg abs or not! AW’s Cardinal virtues defeat DD’s Cardinal sins philosophy every century.